With this being a fairly common issue on Z10s one would think by now BlackBerry would have some definitive instructions for those of us encountering this problem. Very disappointed to say the least.
    After loading or reloading a new OS, mine did come back on with full mobile signal for about a minute or two then dud again.
    01-12-15 12:02 PM
    Now I know why I don't load leaks personally. Can't afford unexpected dow time if something goes wrong.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 12:32 PM
    I definitely wouldn't call it a common problem, I have only found 1 thread on the Blackberry support forums for a Q10 and only a couple on here for a Passport and haven't seen any for Z10s. Mine was never resolved reloading the OS or loading leaks, so I definitely wouldn't blame the leaks. However I am still waiting for Blackberry to send it back from a RMA.
    01-12-15 03:10 PM
    The threads are a bit fragmented if you ask me. The unknown error is listed in one area, the rebooting in another and "sim from unknown source" in yet another. All these issues have been fairly common on Z10s in the past.
    Today I give it my last and final shot and noted two more symptoms that may or may not be common to others. I was reading one old Z10 thread and did a security wipe as was suggested. During the fresh setup I could not get past the sim initialization or the regional customization without skipping to next.
    Just like you however, I'm also waiting on BlackBerry for the RMA instructions.

NewsFlash! The highest rankin g American citizen is using a BlackBerry
    01-12-15 05:46 PM
    Well just got my unit back from blackberry, and looks like they exchanged handsets. So my guess this was a hardware problem after all
    01-13-15 11:05 PM
    Very happy that you got yours resolved. Think I'm stuck with an expensive piece of paper weight though. I'm not the original purchaser of my phone and the trail is a very muddy one. BlackBerry did their best to assist me but I'm afraid there's not much they can do. Their system is showing that it's a Rogers device, Rogers system shows its from Uptown Communications. Uptown Communications is showing two results, one imei search is bringing up a Samsung galaxy and in their other system it's showing that this phone does not even exist. I'm beginning to think that this is an incident of employees messing in the system somehow but lesson learned here.
    The seller passed this off as an Amazon device because that's probably the hardest one for the average man on the street to prove because of Amazon USA and Amazon Canada being two possibilities and as a matter of fact as long as the phone remained operable there was no need to check origin anyway.
    Anyone thinking of buying a phone privately please be provided with original receipt and do all possible verification before completing transaction.

NewsFlash! The highest rankin g American citizen is using a BlackBerry
    01-16-15 02:06 AM
31 12