So far it seems to me that no UK carrier will have the passport..... can this be true? I am getting slightly concerned.... Went to all carrier stores in my part of london and just got no as an answer...
    09-23-14 05:25 PM
    selfridges will have it for sure
    09-23-14 05:33 PM
    I know.... However it's just like saying Best Buy is gonna have the phone... In the UK CPW and Selfridges will have it. But it sure wouldn't hurt to see it in actual carrier outlets......
    Since it's getting launched here as well, it would be depressing to see it in ONLY one store within the whole UK.... And Carphone Warehouse which is.... well... not a carrier..
    09-23-14 05:46 PM
    based on the un-boxing video for the Porsche design, I expect that a Three network pre-paid sim will come with the device for all that are buying the device outright.
    09-23-14 05:46 PM
    selfridges will have it for sure

Iirc from the Q10 launch, Carphone Warehouse provides the backend for Selfridges. It's a store within a store in reality.
    I've not seen any other outlet, other than CPW, mentioned.
    09-24-14 05:50 AM
    So far been into cpw, voda, EE and o2 and none of them even know about the passport. So that really says it all, not that it bothers me in the slightest as I always buy my phones sim free. Not only that I don't have to put up with their crappy branding and certain features being crippled.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:59 AM
    I'm betting Vodafone will have it - they are the only carrier that still sell the Z30 so logic would dictate they may very well sell it (considering no other carrier has any BlackBerry 10 phones on their online shops)

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:59 AM
    Hope that Three will

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:01 AM
    So far been into cpw, voda, EE and o2 and none of them even know about the passport. So that really says it all, not that it bothers me in the slightest as I always buy my phones sim free. Not only that I don't have to put up with their crappy branding and certain features being crippled.

Posted via CB10
    It literally winds me up reading stuff like this. These carriers and phone stores will literally employ anyone it seems. If I worked for a mobile phone company and didn't have at least a small understanding of all upcoming handsets, I'd be having a word with myself.
    09-24-14 06:04 AM
    I'm betting Vodafone will have it - they are the only carrier that still sell the Z30 so logic would dictate they may very well sell it (considering no other carrier has any BlackBerry 10 phones on their online shops)

Posted via CB10
    Vodafone will certainly carry it. It's whether anyone else does that's the question.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:04 AM
    O2 Business has said to call them again w/c 06/10/2014 for an update. As they may decide to stock it later in the month. Currently they will not stock it.
    09-24-14 06:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    The CPW staff member u must have spoken to probably didn't check because last weekend when I was in London, all the people I spoke to (6 CPW stores in total) knew about the device. Two of the stores even checked on the system and said it should be available for order in from 26/09/2014.
    09-24-14 06:35 AM
    Vodafone will certainly carry it. It's whether anyone else does that's the question.

Posted via CB10
    Except that the store manager at Bristol Cribbs VF told me they wouldn't be...

Posted via CB10... on my Z30 10.2.1
    09-24-14 06:37 AM
    The CPW staff member u must have spoken to probably didn't check because last weekend when I was in London, all the people I spoke to (6 CPW stores in total) knew about the device. Two of the stores even checked on the system and said it should be available for order in from 26/09/2014.
    No he didn't, he wasn't even interested in finding out. First thing he said why do u want a BlackBerry?? I just walked out but there is no display or even dummy phones of bb. Which makes it even worse....maybe in a few weeks or so they will have one on display but at the moment absolutely no bb's on display.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:44 AM
    Except that the store manager at Bristol Cribbs VF told me they wouldn't be...

Posted via CB10... on my Z30 10.2.1
    He probably means that store. Vodafone offer all other BlackBerry handsets, they'll have the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 07:03 AM