What are these letters in my hub?-20141116222552.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:27 PM
    Shortcut keys. Press one on the keyboard and you'll see

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:28 PM
    Shortcut keys. Press one on the keyboard and you'll see

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!! Does it do this automatically? I don't remember seeing this before?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:30 PM
    Any device with a keyboard

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:37 PM
    If they're shortcuts, then why is the shortcut for texts messages and whatsapp the same?

Posted via CB10
    Blue Hef likes this.
    11-17-14 07:48 AM
    If they're shortcuts, then why is the shortcut for texts messages and whatsapp the same?

Posted via CB10
    Haha good point!!!!!

Answers anyone??

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 08:04 AM
    They are sort cuts. I use them all of the time.

To answer your question... Error in the coding somewhere, Either Blackberry or Whatsapp. That answer i couldn't tell you, but what i can say is that if you press s, it will default to SMS.
    11-17-14 08:31 AM
    When integrating with the hub, BlackBerry only gives us the option of setting our "account type." We set it to the same one as Text Messages, which causes BlackBerry to show the same shortcut key for us as Text Messages. (Of course several other almost-first-party apps do the same, and don't seem to have this problem.)

If we set our account to a different type, it won't show any shortcut key next to us. In addition, it won't show the correct icon for us in Instant Preview toast notifications. (So for now, its less about whether to fix this, and more the fact that fixing it just introduces different UI quirks.)
    bbmtna likes this.
    11-17-14 11:39 AM
    Why I am not seeing those shortcut letters? Pressing letter in hub iniciate search.. Would be great to switch hub accounts by pressing letter..
    11-18-14 10:00 AM
    When integrating with the hub, BlackBerry only gives us the option of setting our "account type." We set it to the same one as Text Messages, which causes BlackBerry to show the same shortcut key for us as Text Messages. (Of course several other almost-first-party apps do the same, and don't seem to have this problem.)

If we set our account to a different type, it won't show any shortcut key next to us. In addition, it won't show the correct icon for us in Instant Preview toast notifications. (So for now, its less about whether to fix this, and more the fact that fixing it just introduces different UI quirks.)
    Thanks for the reply, forum presence, and continued support of BB10. I know it's business, but it's good anyway. WhatsApp is one of the best native apps available to BB10 users.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 11:09 AM