'tI am just going to echo what others have been saying. If you are currently using Z10 and aren't having any issue the passport will be a great upgrade for you. I've been using BB10, IOS and Android before BB10 came out and even when I was using Z10, Q10 and the Passport I was able to work around the app differences.

Even now I use my Passport here and there but i recently moved to South Korea and its getting more difficult to use my BB10 thats forsure. Every important apps needs to installed with secondary app that mostly doesnt work with BB and etc. And although Kakao talk, Naver (Korean Google) works, its drains the battery super fast. My phone died on me within 3 hours while I was only using to Naver maps (Korea google maps) and Kakao talk. So been using my back up S7 edge but Ill probably go back and forth.

Good luck and wish you the best! Passport is definitely a head turner though~
    Thanks a lot of your comment bro. I got this PP this hour. Its sooo large what I see before but I will adapted of this device of my finger. I always use physical keyboard on bb 9700.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 12:06 AM
    So what makes it special? It's a decent phone with a nice physical keyboard and a wide screen; so if you hate typing directly on a screen, if you want to write emails without making so many mistakes, if you want to browse webpages without having to use a computer, if you want to write a quite note for work while away from your desk, the blackberry passport does great.

It's main limitation is that there are not many apps for it's BB10 operating system, even if there are some android workarounds. BB10 itself is very polished, so many apps you'd need in android for basic functionality are already built in.

So the question is how negative the hassle of hacking android apps for BB10 is for you, as well as the security implications. The best solution is to establish which apps you really needs, for instance I use Uber from time to time, and while it works, it's not a seamless experience (driver sent a few numbers down the road, maps shows he's far away while he's close by, apps takes longer to start, etc).

Of all the countries in the world, Indonesia is the one where Blackberry still dominates as far as I understand, so it's the best country to have it, and 250 USD is a really low price.
    Thanks alote sir. I will adapted with this passport. I hope I can use it happy everyday. Looking nice. But what I feel so large than before. Before I use it I upgraded it to 10.3.3.2163. Wow sooo fast.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 12:08 AM
    BlackBerry Passport SE is the divice of champion

BlackBerry Passport SE
    01-22-17 04:11 AM
    BlackBerry passport is a good reliable easy and fast working phone u can install google play store in it some apps are not supported but most of them will work the video result is also very good the speakers are very loud the keyboard,u can type with it and also u can use touch from it, I use a BlackBerry passport and till now I have never seen my phone lagging or hanging it is a very durable phone the battery life is good 3000mph the phone is very good to buy but 256usd I prefer u should not buy it thank you

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 05:53 AM
    BlackBerry passport is a good reliable easy and fast working phone u can install google play store in it some apps are not supported but most of them will work the video result is also very good the speakers are very loud the keyboard,u can type with it and also u can use touch from it, I use a BlackBerry passport and till now I have never seen my phone lagging or hanging it is a very durable phone the battery life is good 3000mph the phone is very good to buy but 256usd I prefer u should not buy it thank you

Posted via CB10
    Why don't buy it? it's superior phone. unique phone. I never move to other phone,why? Yeah, I'm confident with blackberry

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:58 AM
    The Passport is a beast of a workhorse. If it's good for you, I'm glad you will not be convinced otherwise!
    01-22-17 09:40 AM
    The Passport is a beast of a workhorse. If it's good for you, I'm glad you will not be convinced otherwise!
    thanks bro, I don't know what it made me so powerfull with blackberry. I had tried all phone, started from samsung s5, upto iphone 6s, and lasted xiaomi, but I don’t get the value of which means. Finally in 2010, I bought my first Blackberry namely BlackBerry storm 2, and I tried BlackBerry others like 8520,9900, and much more. And I finally decided to buy BlackBerry passport silver edition as the best choice for me

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 09:57 AM
    about Z10 i still using it. its so large, just i want update my blackberry device to hight RAM n CPU or camera perform.
    Posted via CB10
    Well the passport will give you the highest combination of ram and processing power in the bb10 universe...but if you think the z10 is too large, you will hate the passport.

What you might consider if your z10 is running well is to get a high capacity Mugen battery for it.
    01-22-17 10:34 AM
    Well the passport will give you the highest combination of ram and processing power in the bb10 universe...but if you think the z10 is too large, you will hate the passport.

What you might consider if your z10 is running well is to get a high capacity Mugen battery for it.
    I never buy mugen power. why? there is not available on my country

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 07:49 PM
    The manly professional look of the BlackBerry Passport had always been interesting me hehe

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 04:00 AM
    Special?
    Speed, long lasting power, lots of RAM eye friendly reading and just a joy to use, but large.
    Nevertheless :-P
    Using my Classic for BBM and communication most of the time which fits nicely in any pockets.

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    01-23-17 07:56 AM
    Wait for the mercury

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 11:56 AM
    Passport 48 hour Sale! Posted Yesterday. For both black and SE! Great deals.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-17 12:39 PM
38 12