i want to buy it on my country just 250USD but, before of it . i want to know all of this specials . i will buy passport SE.
    Thanks before for BB lovers

Posted via CB10
    01-13-17 05:19 AM
    What is your country... is the Passport SE even available in your country?

Right now BlackBerry doesn't have it one sale... at least not in the US, like they did last month. But I expect we'll see a sales come again in a while.
    01-13-17 07:13 AM
    Amazon.com (USA) has the following listing today (01/13/17): "BlackBerry Passport SQW100-4 Silver Edition Unlocked 32 GB International Stock No Warranty" for $259.99 (USD). It listing says the seller has 18 devices in stock. The seller has a merchant rating of 4 out of 5 stars based on 21 ratings.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-17 07:59 AM
    What is your country... is the Passport SE even available in your country?

Right now BlackBerry doesn't have it one sale... at least not in the US, like they did last month. But I expect we'll see a sales come again in a while.
    indonesia sir. i got it last day but still on process delivered. the model is SQW-100-4 . i dont know about PP SE, but so very professional Phone if i look it,unique,n strong

Posted via CB10
    01-13-17 07:20 PM
    01-13-17 07:33 PM
    Save your money.
    why? sir

Posted via CB10
    01-13-17 08:11 PM
    why? sir

Posted via CB10
    The platform is dead (cue the fanboy screeching) and you can put that $250 to better use moving from your Z10 (if I'm reading your post history right) to an Android phone of your choosing.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-13-17 08:16 PM
    The platform is dead (cue the fanboy screeching) and you can put that $250 to better use moving from your Z10 (if I'm reading your post history right) to an Android phone of your choosing.
    yes sir, i love blackberry , i never back to android,. about Z10 i still using it. its so large, just i want update my blackberry device to hight RAM n CPU or camera perform. if blackberey 10 died ,i will miss it. but i has buy it -.- . nothing but i like it so different than all phone ever

Posted via CB10
    LuxuryTouringZone likes this.
    01-13-17 08:53 PM
    I love BlackBerry Passport for its hub and blend.. if you are super busy and mailing a lot.. BlackBerry is best choice.. I am already blended my self.. into BlackBerry Passport I love it.. I am even not using desktop email client now.. I was using Opera mail for 10 years.. but bow I am blended.. long live BlackBerry Hub and long live BlackBerry blend
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-13-17 09:12 PM
    Long live BlackBerry Hub and BlackBerry Blend
    LuxuryTouringZone likes this.
    01-13-17 09:13 PM
  11. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I love BlackBerry Passport for its hub and blend.. if you are super busy and mailing a lot.. BlackBerry is best choice.. I am already blended my self.. into BlackBerry Passport I love it.. I am even not using desktop email client now.. I was using Opera mail for 10 years.. but bow I am blended.. long live BlackBerry Hub and long live BlackBerry blend
    nice sentences bro. i just love it bcause securty,simply,n number one is email. n much more

Posted via CB10
    01-13-17 10:11 PM
    yes sir, i love blackberry , i never back to android,. about Z10 i still using it. its so large, just i want update my blackberry device to hight RAM n CPU or camera perform. if blackberey 10 died ,i will miss it. but i has buy it -.- . nothing but i like it so different than all phone ever

Posted via CB10
    Glad to see someone not easily swayed by the masses. Use what works for you and what you love. Enjoy your silver Passport.

thurask, you're a very naughty, bad man.
    YesAndNo and Zeratul57 like this.
    01-14-17 06:12 PM
    The Passport SE is awesome! I bought 3 new!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 12:32 AM

Glad to see someone not easily swayed by the masses. Use what works for you and what you love. Enjoy your silver Passport.

thurask, you're a very naughty, bad man.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    01-15-17 02:05 AM
    BlackBerry is an anti main stream device and PPSE sooooo gorgeous .

Posted via CB Powered by Leap
    01-15-17 07:00 AM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    BlackBerry is an anti main stream device and PPSE sooooo gorgeous .

Posted via CB Powered by Leap
    yeah, they said like it. but why for WhatsApp ? longlife there

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 07:05 AM
    Mas, kamu beli bbpass jauh banger di us Sana.. aku juga pake koq so far enak buat dipake kerja. Tp klo buat social media kurangg oke Mas.. ini aja aku pake 2 hp.. jd Satu lagi iphone buat socmed

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 07:55 AM
    i want to buy it on my country just 250USD but, before of it . i want to know all of this specials . i will buy passport SE.
    Thanks before for BB lovers

Posted via CB10
    250 is very good Price for phone which is proven to be the best! Go for it

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 08:16 AM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Mas, kamu beli bbpass jauh banger di us Sana.. aku juga pake koq so far enak buat dipake kerja. Tp klo buat social media kurangg oke Mas.. ini aja aku pake 2 hp.. jd Satu lagi iphone buat socmed

Posted via CB10
    wkwkw... gpp om/mbak hehe... yg penting saya suka mbak, lagi pingen saja bentuknya unik sih, gg tau gmn ntr klo sreg ya pake trus klo gg ya jual lg. tp ku yakin sih enak

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 07:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    You will be pleased.
    01-15-17 08:52 PM
  21. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    You will be pleased.
    why? i dont know about PP

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 09:36 PM
  22. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    250 is very good Price for phone which is proven to be the best! Go for it

Posted via CB10
    i dont know what i feel later

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 09:37 PM
    why? i dont know about PP

Posted via CB10
    Let me get ahold of the production dept. We will put together a 2 hour presentation and post the webinar link soon. Have a nice day!

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    01-16-17 01:23 PM
    So what makes it special? It's a decent phone with a nice physical keyboard and a wide screen; so if you hate typing directly on a screen, if you want to write emails without making so many mistakes, if you want to browse webpages without having to use a computer, if you want to write a quite note for work while away from your desk, the blackberry passport does great.

It's main limitation is that there are not many apps for it's BB10 operating system, even if there are some android workarounds. BB10 itself is very polished, so many apps you'd need in android for basic functionality are already built in.

So the question is how negative the hassle of hacking android apps for BB10 is for you, as well as the security implications. The best solution is to establish which apps you really needs, for instance I use Uber from time to time, and while it works, it's not a seamless experience (driver sent a few numbers down the road, maps shows he's far away while he's close by, apps takes longer to start, etc).

Of all the countries in the world, Indonesia is the one where Blackberry still dominates as far as I understand, so it's the best country to have it, and 250 USD is a really low price.
    01-16-17 02:57 PM
    'tI am just going to echo what others have been saying. If you are currently using Z10 and aren't having any issue the passport will be a great upgrade for you. I've been using BB10, IOS and Android before BB10 came out and even when I was using Z10, Q10 and the Passport I was able to work around the app differences.

Even now I use my Passport here and there but i recently moved to South Korea and its getting more difficult to use my BB10 thats forsure. Every important apps needs to installed with secondary app that mostly doesnt work with BB and etc. And although Kakao talk, Naver (Korean Google) works, its drains the battery super fast. My phone died on me within 3 hours while I was only using to Naver maps (Korea google maps) and Kakao talk. So been using my back up S7 edge but Ill probably go back and forth.

Good luck and wish you the best! Passport is definitely a head turner though~
    01-16-17 08:10 PM
38 12