The flickering post the update is resolved, no doubt about that, but I am really confused about the battery timings. I am getting nowhere near the 2 day life as some of the users have claimed of their own passports. Even with full recharge by noon, my passport was down to 23% at about midnight.

So, I need some specifics here from those people with really good battery life of their BBP. Averages would work. I just want to understand what is wrong.

For the approximate 2 days:

*How long is the wifi turned on?
    *How long is the 3g usage?
    *How long do you connect it to bb blend over the air and not on USB?
    *Do you have location services on, if yes how long?
    *How long is your browsing?
    *Do you take pictures or videos aswell, if yes than how many and how long?
    *Approximated time of calls?

Ofcourse an estimate is expected, or you can help me by simply telling what to do to increase my sets battery life. Help is much appreciated.
    03-08-15 03:04 AM
    I get two days battery life only with light usage, mostly connected to WiFi.
    When I say light usage I mean no work on the phone for more than two hours in total and very few phone calls.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-09-15 08:21 PM
    Battery life has been amazing for me. Here's a screen shot. I keep wifi, GPS, and 4g LTE on all day.

What should the battery life of the BB Passport be after the 10.3.1.2480?-img_20150305_001547.png

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 08:44 PM
    When I first downloaded the new 10.3.1 my battery life sucked. I could bearly get 24 hours out of my phone. Before update I Gould go 48 hours without charging in. I am on 3g and 4lt all day at work. No WiFi. I answer emails and open up architectural drawings on my passport. I red in a forum to do a complete while of my phone and battery life would return back to the way it used to be. I wiped my phone and battery life and the ring and tones have become normal again. Thought this might help you.
    This is my last 24 hour period
    What should the battery life of the BB Passport be after the 10.3.1.2480?-img_20150309_225220.png

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 09:58 PM
    Mean battery life has gone down to 24h. Was 48 with the previous leak.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 12:18 AM
    These are tips I read and believe work:

1. Turn off Blackberry Protect
    2. Turn off Device Connections and Media Sharing
    3. Turn off "Use push if supported" in Email Account Settings instead sync every 15 or 30 minutes (the less you sync the more battery you save).
    4. Turn off all Advanced Interactions and Use Battery Saving Mode. (Allowing these makes your devices gyro to be constantly aware using more battery)
    5. Turn off 4G and use 2G instead.
    6. Find your App Permissions Settings and turn off "Run when minimized" for all your android apps and the Blackberry Apps you can live without. (Instagram APK has a setting for this. Even though when its set to Enabled you still dont get Notifications when the app is closed so make sure your is OFF. Same with every other APK).
    7. Turn OFF Full Voice Assistance (not to sure about this one but since i never use it I just have it OFF)

Now. I'm sure someone will say "Whats the point of having a Blackberry if you have to have all these OFF" and your right. This is just meant to be informative. Its how I currently have my device set up. If I need a file from my pc I just turn on device connections On and then back off when I'm done.

I will guarantee that your battery will last you twice as long as it did before with these settings..Added bonus is having the screen brightness minimized but everyone know this already. Anyways, I know a lot already knew this. This is for the ones who don't.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 12:23 AM
    Battery life has been amazing for me. Here's a screen shot. I keep wifi, GPS, and 4g LTE on all day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150305_001547.png 
Views:	614 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	340087

Posted via CB10
    It is amazing! I would like to scroll down your screenshot to see what Apps you are using, hahaha... Anyway I only get 1 full day battery life. Have to charge every night before I go to bed. Actually I am very happy with it because I had to charge my less than 6 months old iPhone 5s at least once during daytime when I was out of my house. So without charging Passport whole day outside and no need power bank, it is a big big plus for me. I also guess if I could live without 10 more Android Apps from Amazon or Snap, I will get much longer battery life like yours. But one whole day out there with heavy usage ( which means 2 messaging Apps like Whatsapp n Wechat running at background, at least 2-3 hours with screen on, 6 email a/c with push service, 1 hour using Waze with GPS on) I feel I am very lucky to have Passport from day one. Awesome battery with beloved keyboard and track pad, I am falling love with her right now! Cheers!
    03-10-15 05:18 AM
    For those with diminished battery life on .2480 try swapping radio files.

Depending on your location and carrier .2073 and .2244 have seen good improvements over stock radio.

It's a non destructive process using Sachesi to install.
    03-10-15 05:26 AM
    These are tips I read and believe work:

1. Turn off Blackberry Protect
    2. Turn off Device Connections and Media Sharing
    3. Turn off "Use push if supported" in Email Account Settings instead sync every 15 or 30 minutes (the less you sync the more battery you save).
    4. Turn off all Advanced Interactions and Use Battery Saving Mode. (Allowing these makes your devices gyro to be constantly aware using more battery)
    5. Turn off 4G and use 2G instead.
    6. Find your App Permissions Settings and turn off "Run when minimized" for all your android apps and the Blackberry Apps you can live without. (Instagram APK has a setting for this. Even though when its set to Enabled you still dont get Notifications when the app is closed so make sure your is OFF. Same with every other APK).
    7. Turn OFF Full Voice Assistance (not to sure about this one but since i never use it I just have it OFF)

Now. I'm sure someone will say "Whats the point of having a Blackberry if you have to have all these OFF" and your right. This is just meant to be informative. Its how I currently have my device set up. If I need a file from my pc I just turn on device connections On and then back off when I'm done.

I will guarantee that your battery will last you twice as long as it did before with these settings..Added bonus is having the screen brightness minimized but everyone know this already. Anyways, I know a lot already knew this. This is for the ones who don't.

Posted via CB10
    All agree except turning off 4G. I feel without fast data service, my phone is almost "un-usable". Almost all the Apps installed need data service. Whatsapp, Emails, CB forum, Twitter, Waze, FB etc. 2G data speed is way too slow for the Apps. IMO.
    03-10-15 05:29 AM
    sic multiwipe

then use autoloader

I get few days even with dozens of emails, but I turn power saving mode on all time.

Excited because I'm on wind atm and low coverage drains battery. Soon I will set to 2g only and save even more due to excellent coverage abroad.
    05-13-15 10:26 PM