*Mods* If there is already a thread asking the same question, please feel free to close this and direct me to already started thread!

I am a new BlackBerry Passport SE user and have just updated to 10.3.3

With Christmas around the corner, I was interested in getting a smart watch.

Do I have any options to purchase a smartwatch that plays nice with BlackBerry 10?
    12-09-16 01:34 PM
    If I remember correctly, Pebble was the best bet, but now that they've been bought out that's out the window.
    arkenoi likes this.
    12-09-16 01:57 PM
    Do you know if it is worth buying a pebble now and use the apps that are already out there?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 02:11 PM
    Do you know if it is worth buying a pebble now and use the apps that are already out there?

Posted via CB10
    No.
    arkenoi likes this.
    12-09-16 02:13 PM
    I am using a pebble steel, first generation pebble, with a passport silver. I am using the watch mainly for call notifications which works like a charm. I am actively looking for a good deal to buy me the second pebble just to have a backup. The passport with a pebble is the best combination ever used by me. The second best are the combinations between the passport and the headphones and the hands free.
    12-09-16 02:37 PM
    See my post in 'Pebble watch apps' posted near this one

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 02:46 PM
    I just bought a Vector Luna and Bridge app works perfectly with it.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 02:47 PM
    I like the vector just happened to get good deal on two pebbles

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 02:55 PM
    pebble steel+passport se
    A Sexy couple

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 03:01 PM
    No way, I had a Pebble Time Steel and while I loved it, the Vector just blows it out of the water. The 30 day battery life is insane! The apps are just okay, but the Streams are great as are the awesome watchfaces. Great thing is I can jump between Classic and Priv without needing to reconfigure anything unlike the Pebble. Just a fantastic implementation of an idea originally started by Pebble. It's a watch first, notifications are second and Apps (or Streams) are third.
    What are our options for a smartwatch to use with BlackBerry Passport SE?-img_20161209_090339.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 10:24 PM
    I am using a pebble steel, first generation pebble, with a passport silver. I am using the watch mainly for call notifications which works like a charm. I am actively looking for a good deal to buy me the second pebble just to have a backup. The passport with a pebble is the best combination ever used by me. The second best are the combinations between the passport and the headphones and the hands free.
    Is this a Pebble Time Steel as listed here?

Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch for Apple/Android Devices - Silver
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011VB21DU...UvbUpU12708553

I'm sorry if it sounds dumb, I've never owned a Pebble and just got a BlackBerry Passport SE a few months back and am looking to pair it with a smartwach

Via the BEST Actual BlackBerry phone, AKA Passport SE
    12-22-16 06:21 PM
    No way, I had a Pebble Time Steel and while I loved it, the Vector just blows it out of the water. The 30 day battery life is insane! The apps are just okay, but the Streams are great as are the awesome watchfaces. Great thing is I can jump between Classic and Priv without needing to reconfigure anything unlike the Pebble. Just a fantastic implementation of an idea originally started by Pebble. It's a watch first, notifications are second and Apps (or Streams) are third.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161209_090339.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	413874

Posted via CB10
    I would love to get one but it's just SO expensive!

Via the BEST Actual BlackBerry phone, AKA Passport SE
    12-22-16 06:22 PM
    SE plus Pebble Time Steel is nice.
    What are our options for a smartwatch to use with BlackBerry Passport SE?-face10_cc.jpg

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-22-16 08:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161209_090339.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	413874

Posted via CB10
    I Just ordered the Black brushed metal Vector Luna from Amazon. Can't wait to get it. It looks pretty slick and the battery life is awesome.

Those are the 2 reasons I got it. I don't want to be charging my watch every 2 days.
    12-22-16 11:15 PM
    Well after 26 days of ownership I am down to 74%. This thing is nuts! So much better than Pebble for the basics.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-16 11:10 PM
    Sorry for the delay. I am talking about the original pebble steel not pebble tine steel. The time steel should work too but I can not speak from direct experience since I am using the original steel.
    12-29-16 02:32 AM