The aspect ratio isn't really relevant. It's the number of pixels being driven that matters.

Example, the Passport drives the same number of pixels as a standard 16:9 screen at 1080x1920 (full HD).
    Isn't relevant to what that I was saying, "tis" where I confused?.....

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-13-17 11:15 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Tasho74; 09-29-17 at 07:10 PM.
    09-14-17 08:01 AM
    Dude, if u manage to sell your BBPSE half price that you bought it it's the best magic trick ever made; but just thinking over if you sell it at 30% this will put you on top 10 magician of the century; or put your mind at easy and just enjoy a Jurassic piece and pretend you are a paleontologist, like the rest of us.

Ps.: funny thing is I am a paleontologist

Posted via CB10
    If I had issues that were not solvable I could understand more. Great career choice though!.. Haha.

Seriously I utilize a decent amount of apps and thee ONLY one I can't get (don't really use it except to stalk my kids, hah) is snapchat but then again - they do have Casper which works well enough.

I did have the issue with Showbox but since corrected that as well as iMO. I still think BB10 is superior in ways to android. Of course I won't feel like this forever as BB10 will have no more progression unless I hit the powerball for a billion. Then I would dump a few hundred million in to try to bring her back!

I see most apps still work from ICS upwards let alone stopping at JB and some that don't have versions for JB. So far, so good. I wish somebody would create a monster browser (hey, call it monster browser) for BB10 and kept up with it for the future as it will be the last ofthe dying apps in years to come and I see money in that for a DEV even if not right away as apps that don't work but can be utilized via a browser will be, we'll used within a browser!

What issues has your "dinosaur" gave you in way of apps?

09-14-17 02:25 PM
    "they do have Casper which works well enough"

How exactly did you make Casper work?
    09-14-17 02:43 PM
    "they do have Casper which works well enough"

How exactly did you make Casper work?
    By installing it. Signing in.
    This was less then a month ago. Working.
    I even think it was recently updated also.. I paid for pro.

I don't mind paying if it's a Big Deal or an app I really want. The last app I bought that I really love most would probably consider not needing is called "System scheme" but not I could live without it but I would not want to.. it's native to BB10 in BBW.

As for Casper I never got kicked off either but I read everything and one of the suggestions is to not sign into the regular Snapchat at the same time. Although I did and still was okay. It's suggested though. it does lack some features but was good enough for me to follow my kids which is the ONLY reason I needed or wanted SnapChat at the time....

It has a check inside to click "using blackberry "...

SnapChat is one of the only rare apps I know that actually has a team and spends money fighting against clients and it's use on other Os's or certain ones. I used to actually cheer for SnapChat when I saw that they turned down facebook 4 billion dollars off or something insane! Looks like they made the right call but have a dis taste for what they do with the crying over other OS's utilizing it in other ways however it's probably cause I just don't understand it nor am I the one receiving the pay checks. I am not interested in snapchat anymore. Fully working or partial.

09-14-17 03:26 PM
    I have a version of Casper installed too, but never worked, won't log in, I read lots of threads where they say to forget it, that it just doesn't work on BlackBerry, so that's why I was surprised to read that it works. May I ask which version of Casper (snapchat) you're using?
    09-14-17 03:34 PM
    Cobalts "Fancy trick" is the best of all..

I just realized his name even made it to my front screen. LOL..

09-14-17 04:41 PM
    I made this for my lockscreen. Some will know...

09-14-17 04:44 PM

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar[/QUOTE]

As I said: the only issue I faced is just the browser! Some sites won't open cause of this 1:1 ratio, other sites won't display some part of the webpage; for ex. bank's login pages; while all other browser keep updating, BB browser doesn't; and as for snapchat/facebook or whatever else is out there, I don't really care, I don't use them, and if someone want to talk to me, they can call/sms or they can get bbm.
    Also, a working skype version would be great; and I think BB users, real ones, are willing to pay to get working apps.

¤BBPSE 10.3.3¤
    09-14-17 04:59 PM

As I said: the only issue I faced is just the browser! Some sites won't open cause of this 1:1 ratio, other sites won't display some part of the webpage; for ex. bank's login pages; while all other browser keep updating, BB browser doesn't; and as for snapchat/facebook or whatever else is out there, I don't really care, I don't use them, and if someone want to talk to me, they can call/sms or they can get bbm.
    Also, a working skype version would be great; and I think BB users, real ones, are willing to pay to get working apps.

¤BBPSE 10.3.3¤[/QUOTE]

Here, @conite gave me this and it works, Skype.

https://db.tt/2CKlq06dBb

You have to sign in, close it then wait ten minutes and your good to go he said but I didn't even have to wait...

Have you tried any other browsers like Zeus, QBROWSER pro or free, Browsie Browser and Annapurna? All are great browsers but I think the most updated is Browsie Browser or Q.

You said that the best, I am willing to pay for every app if I know it's going to work and give me that BB experience I am all in..

Pavelsan likes this.
    09-14-17 07:09 PM
    You have to sign in, close it then wait ten minutes and your good to go he said but I didn't even have to wait...
    Run once, quit, reboot, and then wait 10 minutes.
    09-14-17 07:13 PM
    Run once, quit, reboot, and then wait 10 minutes.
    @Tasho74

09-14-17 07:20 PM
62 123