Dear All, I have just purchased a new Passport on line. I currently have a Priv and a Samsung Note 8+ but I just love the Passport. I plan to make the Passport my main phone and concentrate on hard core email replying.

I'm wondering what are the essential apps I should install from BlackBerry World which I should install on my Passport before they shut down BlackBerry World. (Note: I don't need Facebook, Snapchat etc because I have these already on my Samsung and Priv android phones).

Your advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you
    03-09-18 01:33 PM
    Maybe a good backup app such as Ultimate Backup (BB Link is so flaky and can't be trusted), a good media player app such as Kalemsoft or Star Player, book reader such as the excellent Playepub. Others include great app mangers such as doo or App Manager. Unmissable is a really useful headless app that lets you know about missed calls or texts that I use all the time. BlackBerry Travel is excellent but will be shut down soon (maybe use it until the end). I still prefer using the CB10 app for Crackberry over the android version. For cloud connections use Box and Connect to OneDrive. For a Dropbox client you will have to use Basket now (3rd party). AutoCrop Scanner is a good scanner to pdf app and File Converter is excellent for a productivity app. If you need a great password app then I recommend KeePassB which is cross-platform with every other OS. Hope some of these help you out!
    ioan_calin, zer0ten and skyscout like this.
    03-09-18 02:18 PM
    Thanks Brookie! I always appreciate your posts!

Reg
    brookie229 likes this.
    03-10-18 01:41 PM
    I think that "essential" is defined in various ways by different people. If you state categories/types of apps you focus on, it would be easier to recommend.
    03-18-18 04:15 PM
    Good sharing
    Will push e mails, like hotmail and g mails be still functioning? Will love to purchase second hand PP!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-18 09:00 PM
    Good sharing
    Will push e mails, like hotmail and g mails be still functioning? Will love to purchase second hand PP!

Posted via CB10
    IMAP continues to be supported, yes.
    03-19-18 02:18 AM
    Thanks for input

Posted via CB10
    03-19-18 03:00 AM