Does anyone out there use Evernote regularly? If so would you mind telling me what you use it for? Is it worth exploring?
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 01:12 PM
    i use evernote for:

bookmarking sites that I need to remember
    I used to use it with my BB10 remember app
    I use it to memorize things that I don't want to forget
    and...
    10-31-15 01:36 PM
    In law school it worked great. I would take notes on my laptop and study on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:23 PM
    I use it for :
    - taking notes of course
    - handwriting recognition (you can look up handwritten words)
    - scanning documents (through Scannable by Evernote or the Evernote app)
    - enhanced collaboration threw workchat (like an in-app bbm)
    - works on pc/mac/iOS/Android/WP/BBOS/Linux/web
    - nice design
    - pdf annotation

Best note taking app in my opinion. You should give it a try.

By the way I have a question for you Passport users : where do you get evernote ? Bbword, Amazon or google play ?
    10-31-15 03:18 PM
    I use it for notes and making lists (shopping, to-do, etc). Honestly I feel like their is more that I could be using it for, but some of the things Evernote suggests just seem repetitive to me. Like I already have a process that works, so why duplicate or switch.

It's a great app tho. Check it out!

PS... I got my app via the BlackBerry World. Seems to work great, especially since the last update.
    amottt likes this.
    10-31-15 03:24 PM

By the way I have a question for you Passport users : where do you get evernote ? Bbword, Amazon or google play ?
    They do offer native on bbw
    amottt likes this.
    10-31-15 03:26 PM
    They do offer native on bbw
    And it syncs nicely with Remember, if a simple interface is all you need. I use that most of the time, then the Evernote app for other purposes. And, it's completely cross-platform.
    zocster and amottt like this.
    10-31-15 05:28 PM
    I actually prefer OneNote, but use Evernote as OneNote doesn't work really well on the Classic (probably just too big).

I use Evernote for pretty much all my note-taking jobs. Notes, reminders, lists......even diary-like entries. I like looking through old notes and getting an idea of what I was thinking years ago.
    10-31-15 08:01 PM
    evernote is fantastic . it really organizes your life . as for the passport what is nice is that it synchs with your pc . there is a function in evernote that allows you to share note or notebooks with others . . the problem with blackberry is that when you share these notes you can chat with the people you share with ,except BB does not allow the workchat function . AFAIK
    10-31-15 08:07 PM
    I use one note.

Have a samsung galaxy tab a 9.7" for work to take handwritten notes during meetings and run all my projects through it. Imagine Evernote would have similar capabilities, main reason I use OneNote is the Outlook and Office integration.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 01:57 AM
    Hi guys, how to sync this Evernote app with remember app?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    11-01-15 02:37 AM
    Hi guys, how to sync this Evernote app with remember app?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Go to Settings > Accounts > Add Account. Select Evernote from the options and enter your Evernote credentials. Once it's added, it may take a while to sync depending on how much content you have. After that, you'll be able to access Evernote content through Remember.
    amottt and Mags_841 like this.
    11-01-15 07:06 AM
    I'm still puzzled by using the Remember app instead of Evernote. I mean, if I have the Evernote app on my PP, why go to the Reminder app?

Is it just preference?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 10:35 PM
    I'm still puzzled by using the Remember app instead of Evernote. I mean, if I have the Evernote app on my PP, why go to the Reminder app?

Is it just preference?

Posted via CB10
    There's no right or wrong answer to this one. It's a matter of personal preference. I actually prefer the interface of the Remember app over the Evernote App and is where you deal with tasks and adding reminders to flagged email as well. . And as it has most of the Evernote functions, it would suffice for most casual users.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    11-01-15 10:45 PM
    To get offline access in the Evernote app, you need a Premium account.....but if you use the Remember app it syncs for offline use without needing the premium Evernote account. I use the Evernote app (from BBWorld) to create notes etc as it has more options but then access old notes using the Remember app (stored locally so therefore access is quicker)

Hope that makes sense !
    Ecm and bigedschukar like this.
    11-02-15 10:40 AM
    To get offline access in the Evernote app, you need a Premium account.....but if you use the Remember app it syncs for offline use without needing the premium Evernote account. I use the Evernote app (from BBWorld) to create notes etc as it has more options but then access old notes using the Remember app (stored locally so therefore access is quicker)

Hope that makes sense !
    Thanks for adding that!

I'd forgotten, since I've never been offline � and have the Evernote Pro account.
    BBGeordie likes this.
    11-02-15 11:55 AM
    Absolutely everything. Recipes, bookmarks, scrapbook, academia, work, place to store information I need infrequent access to, etc.

Once you start using it and dump everything in it you'll start to realize if you're looking for something you only need to go to one place since that's where you keep everything.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 11:56 AM
    Nothing.

I deleted it.

To me it's bloatware. I have always been able to organize everything myself using remember and the native BlackBerry features on my bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 04:31 PM
    Recording maintenance of vehicles, recipes, various notes, class schedules of kids in college. Basically just personal stuff.

I use One Note for work specifically for project management. The Android app is sufficient on the Passport. The Windows desktop version is great and easy to organize folders. It's great how it syncs across devices.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:22 PM
    as a surgeon, I read articles and papers about cases and make a copy in Evernote so that I can read on the go.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:29 PM
    I must be challenged. I DON'T use it. Confuses me. I use Dropbox. Perhaps my needs are different.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:58 PM
    I use it to record notes in meetings
    (I used it today) I always announce to everyone what I'm doing so that it doesn't look like I'm being rude.

I also use it for shopping lists

Digicel STL100-1 10.3.2.2474
    11-02-15 08:32 PM
    Nothing at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 09:51 PM
    I try to use it for everything. The more you use it the more useful it becomes.

I'd like to say that it helps me organize things but I'm not going to lie - my notes aren't organized much at all. But it's all there. And when I need some piece of information, a quick search and it usually comes up. It helps me keep all of my miscellaneous information in one easy-to-find location.
    11-02-15 09:56 PM
    Any info to be saved so that it can be used later on. Being saved online can be accessed in my passport, iPad and PC.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 01:44 AM
32 12