My blackberry Passport Q30 has fallen off my pocket and slam face down and the screen cracked drastically where I can see the orange ribbon cables I think but in general I can see some staff inside but good thing is my front camera,led, the proximity sensor and touch works
    So I want to know do I need just the glass lens or the whole front panel(LCD, glass and digitizer) if you guys know please answer and leave some links if you know a shop

I need a screen protector and case if you can also please feel free to leave some links because this blackberry is my workstation 😢

There is a screen protector on top the cracked screen so don't mistake it with the actual screen
    Attached Thumbnails What do I actually need for Blackberry passport Q30 front panel-img_20200718_183128.jpg   What do I actually need for Blackberry passport Q30 front panel-img_20200718_183002.jpg  
    Last edited by SeksySavage; 07-18-20 at 11:37 AM.
    07-18-20 11:19 AM
    My blackberry Passport Q30 has fallen off my pocket and slam face down and the screen cracked drastically where I can see the orange ribbon cables I think but in general I can see some staff inside but good thing is my front camera,led, the proximity sensor and touch works
    So I want to know do I need just the glass lens or the whole front panel(LCD, glass and digitizer) if you guys know please answer and leave some links if you know a shop

I need a screen protector and case if you can also please feel free to leave some links because this blackberry is my workstation
    You'll need the whole package. Look it up according to which device version you have (OG, AT&T, SE).

You may find it cheaper to find another used device.
    07-18-20 11:35 AM
    You'll need the whole package. Look it up according to which device version you have (OG, AT&T, SE).

You may find it cheaper to find another used device.
    Mine is just normal one is not from any of does I think... It's just a plain Blackberry Passport Q30 sqw100-1
    07-18-20 11:39 AM
    "Q30"?

Jeez... hadn't heard the Passport called that since the leaks with the code name "Windemere" 6 years ago, before Chen officially announced the "Passport" name.
    07-18-20 12:05 PM
    Mine is just normal one is not from any of does I think... It's just a plain Blackberry Passport Q30 sqw100-1
    Not sure where you live but Etrade Supply is a dependable seller and they ship to several countries: https://www.etradesupply.com/blackbe...ame-black.html

As has been mentioned here, it may be just as cheap to find another device if you have to purchase the part and then get someone to do the work. If you are handy with medium skill you can do it yourself to save money but check out YouTube videos for the degree of difficulty.
    07-18-20 12:38 PM
    Not sure where you live but Etrade Supply is a dependable seller and they ship to several countries: https://www.etradesupply.com/blackbe...ame-black.html

As has been mentioned here, it may be just as cheap to find another device if you have to purchase the part and then get someone to do the work. If you are handy with medium skill you can do it yourself to save money but check out YouTube videos for the degree of difficulty.
    Thanks
    Sure I can fix things
    07-19-20 01:47 AM