01-19-15 07:37 PM
31 12
tools
    For me, I have 3 phones
    1) Q10 : Oh my god, you are adorable, cute, I miss you but sorry I cant go back to you baby.
    2) iPhone 5 : emmm.... how can I use this phone, tooooo narrow view, this phone will hurt my eyes lol.
    3) Galaxy Note3 : I miss your pen but actually I rarely note by pen so no point to turn back.

All of you have to be in list to sell lol

Honestly, after suing PP, I cant live without it, it is so convenient for my work (even, not much convenient to carry lol), rarely open my laptop comparing to the time I used those 3 phones, PP replaces them all perfectly.

How do you guys feel? Please share

Posted via my huge all in one device, Passport!!!
    Andy_bb_king and rarsen like this.
    01-17-15 08:09 PM
    Z10. Pathetic battery and tiny screen, but great one-handed device.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    01-17-15 08:12 PM
    Z10. Pathetic battery and tiny screen, but great one-handed device.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    Agree.. Z10 successor with Passport like specs.
    Would prefer it over PP ...

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    01-17-15 08:17 PM
    I've had the opportunity to try out a few devices in the passed 6 months:

1. Z10 - Still love it but compared to Passport it's tiny -- the touch screen keyboard is unmatched
    2. IPhone 6 - It really is a toy -- terrible email (can't attach anything but pics, vids and pdfs?), no concept of file system, size was ok
    3. Moto X - Felt nice naked -- was a great device but something wasn't just there
    4. Passport - A little heavy and awkward at first -- but after two weeks I feel like I have a soul again -- honestly didn't think I could get back to a physical keyboard after the Z10 -- but damn BB won me over (again)
    01-18-15 02:38 AM
    No going back!! Still love my Z10 but Passport is ruler supreme

Sent from my outdated Z10
    01-18-15 03:22 AM
    For me, I have 3 phones
    1) Q10 : Oh my god, you are adorable, cute, I miss you but sorry I cant go back to you baby.
    2) iPhone 5 : emmm.... how can I use this phone, tooooo narrow view, this phone will hurt my eyes lol.
    3) Galaxy Note3 : I miss your pen but actually I rarely note by pen so no point to turn back.

All of you have to be in list to sell lol

Honestly, after suing PP, I cant live without it, it is so convenient for my work (even, not much convenient to carry lol), rarely open my laptop comparing to the time I used those 3 phones, PP replaces them all perfectly.

How do you guys feel? Please share

Posted via my huge all in one device, Passport!!!

u must not look back, keep moofing 4wards
    01-18-15 03:24 AM
    Lol! I think of the same things all the time!

1. Classic - Love the Classic but the keys and screen feel too small for my liking since coming to the Passport. I'd rather deal with the awkwardness and 2 hands of the Passport all day!

2. Q10 - Tiny, little awesome machine. Too small and hate having to squint to look at things. No toolbelt also sucks!

3. Galaxy S5 - Specs are on par with the Passport, but texting/typing absolutely sucks! Even with swype. Battery is closest to my Passport but still not even close.

4. Iphone 5 - How can anyone use this phone? Typing sucks, screen sucks, too narrow, battery life is a joke, etc....OS is easy and my 3 and 6 year Olds love it. The 1 bright spot is the headphone jack comes out from the bottom....

5. Bold 9900 - Last but not least. Just time to let it go.....

Posted from my Spongeberry Passport using CB10
    01-18-15 03:30 AM
    Z10- how.. did I ever... use.. that tinyy screen and virtual keyboard ewww, nice lil toy though we had good leaky times

Check Out TechCraze
    01-18-15 05:12 AM
    Goddamn my Z10 is small. Don't know how my big thumbs adapted to that VKB.

Via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-18-15 06:09 AM
    Just few days ago I visited a friend of mine to whom I sold the STL-2 in black, after buying STL-1 in white for my lady. The white one is now with my mother-in-law, lady has got a Z30 and I'm about to receive my Passport in next couple of days.

I suppose the feeling of looking back at my Q10 will be on pair with that when seeing Z10. TINY. Can't wait to put my hands on the Passport so much I already had few BB wet dreams

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 06:47 AM
    I've had my PP for 3 days and love it, I can't seem to go back to my Z30.

I can't seem to like the narrow screen of the Z30 anymore!!!
    shai404 likes this.
    01-18-15 09:33 AM
    Picked it up my Q10 yesterday after 2 weeks with my PP.

Impressions: Small and light. I kind of miss that! Keyboard so familiar. But, man that screen is small and dim.

PP and Q10 are both great devices but they are so different.

What did you guys feel when you look back to your previous phone after holding Passport over week.-q10vpassport.gif
    01-18-15 11:08 AM
    1. Xperia Z3 Compact -- Dang the PP is ginormous! I can type much faster and with far fewer errors on the PP. The Z3 camera flat out demolishes the PP. Web browsing is better on the PP and battery life is a little better on the PP

2. Nexus 5 -- Again the size of the PP sticks out like a sore thumb. Camera is about the same = meh but the battery life on the PP smokes the Nexus 5. Email, browsing and other things are much better on the PP screen.

3. iPhone 6 (non plus) -- The PP is again ginormous when compared to the iPhone 6. Battery life is much better on the PP as is email, web browsing and general tasks.

That's my take on the last 3 phones I've had. I am currently using the Z3 Compact and the PP trying to decide which I will ultimately keep. Love many things about the Z3 but the PP is rather addictive.
    01-18-15 11:48 AM
    9700 : Powerful device perfectly optimised for os 5 and 6
    9900 : Pathetic battery with buggy os 7
    Q10 : Powerful communicator

Passport I am using from January 1st just because of its splendid screen and battery I can't even think of going back to any other BlackBerry device other than passport 2.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 12:25 PM
    Z10 - amazing virtual keyboard but tiny. Battery life was just sad. Didn't miss that. A Z10 with Passport specs would be amazing.

9900- this phone with BlackBerry 10 would have been my favorite phone ever. Great PKB, but those battery pulls? Just kill me. Should I be rocking a classic?

8900- 2G and slowest browser ever, but AMAZING battery life.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 01:57 PM
    Honestly, I laugh... and I laugh at people who still use those devices (listed in my sig) I also laugh profusely at people who use android phones. Call me pretentious if you will, but the Passport has certainly spoiled me. I absolutely adore this phone
    01-18-15 01:57 PM
    Two weeks in, picking up my Z10, it looks so narrow and small. My wife uses a 6, and I'll readily admit small screen viewing is better there, and her wifi reception is stronger than my PP. But i wouldn't trade her for a million roubles.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 02:11 PM
    Z30 is too small.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 02:41 PM
    cant pick up, got rid of my z10... traded it in for a passport on first day it was released, now all the way forward thinking positve
    01-18-15 02:51 PM
    Honestly, I laugh... and I laugh at people who still use those devices (listed in my sig) I also laugh profusely at people who use android phones. Call me pretentious if you will, but the Passport has certainly spoiled me. I absolutely adore this phone
    This has to be one of the most narrow minded posts I've read in a long time. Usually I see this type of post on iPhone forums.

The Passport is an awesome device, no doubt but there are plenty of very nice Android devices out there. I'm not a fanboy of anything and I use what makes the best sense for me.

I am currently debating between the Passport and a Xperia Z3 Compact. Very different devices that offer me pluses and minuses.

Open your mind a little after you stop laughing at everyone that is...
    01-18-15 03:23 PM
    I'm now because I knew someone would quote my previous post
    01-18-15 03:46 PM
    I'm now because I knew someone would quote my previous post
    Childish game? Why?
    01-18-15 03:51 PM
    Childish game? Why?
    Too serious on a Sunday? Why?

Attachment 328196
    Last edited by thedose; 01-18-15 at 04:09 PM.
    01-18-15 03:58 PM
    8530- so tiny lol but it got the job done. Was my first smartphone
    9900- great design, but still way to small and meh battery
    Z10- my first smartphone with an AWESOME screen, but way to small coming from PP
    Z30- the only other BlackBerry I can stand using at the moment. Great size and weight. Just wish it wasn't so freakin delicate

Sent from my Passport
    01-18-15 04:04 PM
    I came from a Z30! I have no issue with BlackBerry's method of handling word popups during touch typing! Having used ios and adroid,you just compare the accuracy of BlackBerry os 10 touch typing!

The type of work that I do requires constant appointment shcduling, updating customer info files and maintaining long term information and sales history! So now with the. Amazing capacitive touch qwerty keyboard gets a 10/10 for me!

I use to waste soooo much time time correcting typing and not to mention how many years of life lost having to constant backspace just to get textual based services typed out properly! Emails, texting and data entry killed it for me as I seriously use to rip my hair out at how frustrating it was to correct touch type! Funny thing!?, I know I touch type correctly.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 09:45 AM
31 12