Hi

Would like to know what casing you guys using for your Passport . Currently I'm using Tudia. Thinking of trying Amzer after this

Posted via CB10 with the  P a s s p o r t | b l a c k e d i t i o n
    03-21-17 10:16 AM
    I have 2 - a black Amzer pudding case and a clear Fosmon gel/pudding case. Both work well for me in terms of protection and bulk. I'm actually not used to using my Passport without either case anymore. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 10:30 AM
    I have 2 - a black Amzer pudding case and a clear Fosmon gel/pudding case. Both work well for me in terms of protection and bulk. I'm actually not used to using my Passport without either case anymore. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. When using this Tudia case the phone feel really solid

03-21-17 10:46 AM
    Pocket pouch here.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    03-21-17 11:07 AM
    The "nilkin super frosted case"
    Even trough it's open from the bottom and top of the phone it protects against drops, at least I always manage to drop it so it hits one of the corners.
    And it's cheap, 4/5 I would recommend it.
    03-21-17 11:13 AM
    The "nilkin super frosted case"
    Even trough it's open from the bottom and top of the phone it protects against drops, at least I always manage to drop it so it hits one of the corners.
    And it's cheap, 4/5 I would recommend it.
    Was going for this but I prefer with top and bottom cover

03-21-17 11:52 AM
    I'm using the BlackBerry hard shell and a tempered glass screen protector on mine.

I have also used the BlackBerry flip case, but it kinda fell apart.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 11:56 AM
    One thing about BlackBerrys that I've always liked is their build quality. They have seemingly been very good at constructing a durable phone. For that reason I think that they are fully capable of being used naked. That being said though, I have always preferred to err on the side of caution and use a case/ tempered glass screen protector combo. After all, phones are expensive. I like a case to protect the corners which are seemingly the most susceptible part of the phone to damage besides the screen. For these reasons I use a BlackBerry Leather Flex Shell case. They are slipper at first but once used for a bit they becoming much better to use.
    03-21-17 01:05 PM
    One thing about BlackBerrys that I've always liked is their build quality. They have seemingly been very good at constructing a durable phone. For that reason I think that they are fully capable of being used naked. That being said though, I have always preferred to err on the side of caution and use a case/ tempered glass screen protector combo. After all, phones are expensive. I like a case to protect the corners which are seemingly the most susceptible part of the phone to damage besides the screen. For these reasons I use a BlackBerry Leather Flex Shell case. They are slipper at first but once used for a bit they becoming much better to use.
    Same here, really like this case. Protects well, while still showing off this awesome device...classy too.

Posted via CB10
    ridmaur likes this.
    03-21-17 03:29 PM
    Would like to use it naked but the rubbery back tends to attract dust and etv when i put inside my pocket
    03-21-17 06:35 PM
    Seidio case:

What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20161107_200218_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Mobajo likes this.
    03-23-17 01:45 PM
    Pdair pouch.
    03-23-17 02:02 PM
    What case you guys using for your Passport-s-l300-1-.jpeg

Now I am buy it from ebay.. it's looking great on blackberry passport..really

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 02:12 PM
    Seidio blue too, but I haven't been using it and the PP SE has been holding up very well, much better than my Nexus 4 with a case did in fact.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-23-17 02:26 PM
    I would like to know if there's any case out there for Passport SE that wraps tightly around the phone itself. Something like a rugged or armoured case...
    03-23-17 04:45 PM
    No case. Just UKarbon skin and leather pouch when at work.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 09:57 PM
    Lucrin leather sleeve

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 10:17 PM
    What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20170323_215226.jpg
    What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20170323_215305.jpg

I use this for my Passport SE, I like it a lot and it's very durable.
    03-23-17 10:57 PM
    I'm a dropper so I use a Stilgut when I'm out and about. Classy German design with a little notch holding the case closed which has done the job so far when I've flung it. It is weathering nicely and releases the unit easily for docking. Wakes it up when you open the case etc. Tempered screen protector also.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 05:18 AM
    I use the Azmer case and clip and the pictures show why.
    In the first pic with the screen facing into the clip, it has maximum protection. I've dropped it as such from the window of a semi truck and hit the cement. Not a scratch to the phone. The clip broke but I have multiples of this case waiting to be unwrapped.

Without the clip it is a minimalistic designed case that still looks slick out on the Town.

What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20170325_081317.jpg
    What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20170325_081453.jpg
    What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20170325_081438.jpg
    What case you guys using for your Passport-img_20170325_081355.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 07:20 AM
    I used the hardshell for a long time but I made too many butt calls with it so I've gone to the "BlackBerry ACC-59524-001 Leather Flip Case for BlackBerry Passport - Retail Packaging - Black (Not compatible with AT&T )"

This case doesn't close well at first but after a couple of weeks it's starting to close ok. I was concerned that the adhesive that holds the passport in place would not work but it works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 07:32 AM
    I have been searching everywhere for a strong rugged case for my passport.

The best one i found was Seidio Convert Combo Passport, but they no longer make them.
    I've seen there was an Otterbox made for the passport, which would have been perfect! but i cant find any available anywhere.

I would have thought there would be second hand ones of these cases being sold but there doesn't seem to be.
    I like to have the ultimate protection for my phones, i don't care if it's ugly or bulky i just want it protected.

This one looks OK, but not 100% on it and there's no reviews:
    https://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pa...UvbUpU12890811

I currently only have a cheap gel case which seems fine for now.
    Along with tempered glass i was considering the Ringke FUSION clear case. Which is apparently also meant to work with the Seidio Surface holster, im not one for holsters, but if it helps protect the phone ill use it.

And if anyone has a rugged case they no longer need (particularly Otterbox) i'd be very interested in buying
    05-26-17 11:46 AM
    I have been searching everywhere for a strong rugged case for my passport.

The best one i found was Seidio Convert Combo Passport, but they no longer make them.
    I've seen there was an Otterbox made for the passport, which would have been perfect! but i cant find any available anywhere.

I would have thought there would be second hand ones of these cases being sold but there doesn't seem to be.
    I like to have the ultimate protection for my phones, i don't care if it's ugly or bulky i just want it protected.

This one looks OK, but not 100% on it and there's no reviews:
    https://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pa...UvbUpU12890876

I currently only have a cheap gel case which seems fine for now.
    Along with tempered glass i was considering the Ringke FUSION clear case. Which is apparently also meant to work with the Seidio Surface holster, im not one for holsters, but if it helps protect the phone ill use it.

And if anyone has a rugged case they no longer need (particularly Otterbox) i'd be very interested in buying
    The Ringke Fusion is one of my favorite cases for the Passport, though mine is the "smoke" version. It gives protection on all sides but doesn't really change the look of the Passport and is slimmer than many cases. The back does show fingerprints more than some, but wipes easily.

What case you guys using for your Passport-20170526_135340.jpgWhat case you guys using for your Passport-20170526_135358.jpg
    l_hailo likes this.
    05-26-17 01:00 PM
    OEM flip stand.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    05-26-17 01:08 PM
    Who needs a case on Passport? Have mine almost three years, had it dropped on occasions, but besides some scratches on the back (only minor on screen) had no problems. Solid piece of machinery it is.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-17 04:49 PM
52 123