T-Mobile used to work well but now service is worthless!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 04:30 PM
    At&t

Posted via CB10
    MB64 likes this.
    11-13-16 04:58 PM
    The same old rules apply. Step 1: Which carrier(s) provides service where you live, work, and play? Step 2: Which model Passport is compatible with the alternative carriers you identified in Step 1?

By the way, I use T-Mobile, and have for years. I used the original Passport and that is now my backup. Today I'm using the Silver Passport. It works well for me. But that doesn't mean it is the carrier for you.
    11-14-16 04:53 AM
    Blackberry users on T-Mobile's network will be experiencing non-service or sporadic service at best till at least Mid-January as the carrier is doing a massive updating of their towers as per their tech support expert I spoke to today. So just changing sim cards, reloading operating systems etc. won't solve any Emergency Calls Only or no network found warnings. Or sometimes I seemed to be on 4GLTE yet no phone or Internet.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 02:09 PM
    Bell is great. If you're in Canada it is one of the best IMO.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    11-16-16 12:02 AM
    Blackberry users on T-Mobile's network will be experiencing non-service or sporadic service at best till at least Mid-January as the carrier is doing a massive updating of their towers as per their tech support expert I spoke to today. So just changing sim cards, reloading operating systems etc. won't solve any Emergency Calls Only or no network found warnings. Or sometimes I seemed to be on 4GLTE yet no phone or Internet.

Posted via CB10
    You keep saying this in multiple posts, yet it isn't a proven fact nor definitive as plenty of us use our BlackBerry on T-Mobile just fine so I'm not sure where you're getting your info, 611 is such a hit n miss they tell you anything to get you off the phone, heck in my area we've been having network tower improvements for over one year......oh and my BlackBerry never loses signal always strong

Posted via CB10
    11-16-16 12:34 AM
    Mine was unlocked Passport from Amazon. Was your purchased from T-Mobile directly?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-16 08:57 AM
    Mine was unlocked Passport from Amazon. Was your purchased from T-Mobile directly?

Posted via CB10
    T-Mobile doesn't sell and has never sold the Passport.

I'm one who has always had good service with T-Mobile. And I also travel a great deal in the US. But it would be a mistake to state my experience is 100% shared by everyone. It's a data point.
    11-16-16 09:09 AM