What CAR did you bought to complement your PassPort?-img_20150322_164645.jpg

Kia Rio Spice HB 2013, because in the middle between the console there's a space where the Z10 fit just exactly at 100%.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 346568
    04-09-15 09:45 AM
    Well, buying my Passport coincided with using this to move around, I guess:

Attachment 346560

Posted via CB10
    Bombardier? Lol.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    04-09-15 11:03 AM
    I did it backwards, got the truck in November and the Passport in March. Though having the truck first, I probably should have bought the black phone instead of the white one. If only they made a blue Passport.

What CAR did you bought to complement your PassPort?-img_20150409_085815.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 11:57 AM
    I did it backwards, got the truck in November and the Passport in March. Though having the truck first, I probably should have bought the black phone instead of the white one. If only they made a blue Passport.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150409_085815.jpg 
Views:	1157 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	346592

Posted via CB10
    You did it wrong then. Go back to step no.1. Phone -> car -> house -> wife/husband

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    04-09-15 12:40 PM
    I mean is it really MY fault? I love both and use both every day, but there are some places the Passport just won't fit. My E550 is one of 'em. Doesn't fit in the Xterra either.
    Funny, I put mine in the cup holders too. Fits as poorly as yours. Need to find a dash holder accessory for this.
    04-09-15 12:43 PM
    I would never buy a car to compliment my phone, that's ridiculous.
    But people will base car purchases on what mobile ecosystem they've bought into. They want their phone to work with their car, and if that means choosing a Camry over an Accord that's what they'll do.

For me personally, my 10 year old Subaru doesn't even have Bluetooth. But it's a blast to drive and that's what counts.
    04-09-15 12:51 PM
    Funny, I put mine in the cup holders too. Fits as poorly as yours. Need to find a dash holder accessory for this.
    http://www.proclipusa.com/phone-hold.../passport.cmsv

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-09-15 12:52 PM
    But people will base car purchases on what mobile ecosystem they've bought into. They want their phone to work with their car, and if that means choosing a Camry over an Accord that's what they'll do.
    Really? That's just being uncreative but how most think I guess. I have a Nexus 7 tablet as my headunit in my 99 Jeep, quite a versatile tablet for a car, so cheap now and functions better than any overpriced aftermarket touchscreen unit with a little tweaking. Powers on when it receives power from ignition, shuts off 30 sec after keys are removed. Full Google map navigation, music, OBII information/diagnostics via OBII bluetooth unit, and anything else you can think of. For the $100 price you'd can find them for now, it's pretty sweet.

Or you can spend lots of money on the other stock nav systems that are quite half assed IMO.
    04-09-15 01:06 PM
    I'm a Ford SUV fan but I thought a BMW SUV x5 is nice and in black would go nicely with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 01:09 PM

Name:	IMG_20150409_085815.jpg 
Views:	1157 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	346592

Posted via CB10
    I wish someone would have posted the rules first. This could get quite expensive.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    04-09-15 02:01 PM
    BlackBerry Passport Phone Holders - ProClip USA

Excellent. Thanks
    04-09-15 02:01 PM
    I got a Cadillac ATS Coupe

What CAR did you bought to complement your PassPort?-img_20150206_155310.jpg

Posted via CB10
    tufcustomer likes this.
    04-09-15 02:06 PM
    It had to have squares, and be pocketable.
    What CAR did you bought to complement your PassPort?-passport-car.jpg
    04-09-15 02:32 PM
    I was thinking of a 2-door black mercedez...

Posted via CB10
    Are you really that insecure? I wonder what you could be so insecure about. Hmm. I wonder.

(Might want to learn how to spell the name of the car before you buy it.)
    04-09-15 02:50 PM
    "Car, say something nice about my phone! "

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 03:01 PM
    Are you really that insecure? I wonder what you could be so insecure about. Hmm. I wonder.

(Might want to learn how to spell the name of the car before you buy it.)
    Don't care of how it spelled out. Whenever I buy things my dad always pays half so I only have to pay 50%. And I'm seriously eyeing an Rcz.

What CAR did you bought to complement your PassPort?-peugeot-rcz_2011_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    04-09-15 03:36 PM
    Don't care of how it spelled out. Whenever I buy things my dad always pays half so I only have to pay 50%. And I'm seriously eyeing an Rcz.

Name:	Peugeot-RCZ_2011_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	346613

Posted via CB10
    Might as well get a damn mansion with it

04-09-15 03:56 PM
    I just put the Passport in the door. IF I need to use anything, the Classic is in the cup holder.
    I absolutely do not use my phone while driving - no texts, calls, quick red-light lookups, zero zip zilch nada

And all of you should join me.
    Tim-ANC and blackmoe like this.
    04-09-15 08:55 PM
    I just put the Passport in the door. IF I need to use anything, the Classic is in the cup holder.
    I absolutely do not use my phone while driving - no texts, calls, quick red-light lookups, zero zip zilch nada

And all of you should join me.
    I put my Passport in the console between the seats. There's a USB plug in there so my phone is charging, I can listen to the songs from my phone, BT hands-free is hooked up and my phone is 100% out of sight and not a distraction.

Bonus feature of keeping it in the console, it never goes flying and hits the floor, and for some reason the inside of my console is really cold so my phone doesn't get warm from use.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 11:01 PM
    So who needs, a new one when it runs already. Especially with fuel the way so unpredictable. I mean it was just yesterday gatwick became the new Dubai. lots of things are unpredictable I phones running a promotion at the moment here. the 6 goes for a whole Euro, someting else I don't need
    Goes quite well with my merc, the on board suggests a smart a merc or a maybach .
    Last edited by Vincent Smith 2; 04-10-15 at 07:37 AM.
    04-10-15 07:18 AM
    I don't even have cup holders on my 72 350SL. Haha! My passport just stays in my jacket pocket until I get out of the car.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:09 AM
    Metallic Black Citroen C4 Picaso. And, yes - I did bought it to complement the Passport. Both will get same carbon foil treatment soon!
    04-10-15 08:31 AM
    As for "fitting", I just bought a "gummy carpet" (like this : Amtech Tapis pour tableau de bord antid�rapant pour cl�s/t�l�phone portable 14,5 x 9 cm: Amazon.fr: Auto et Moto) and my passport seats between the wheel and the dashboard.
    Very convenient for GPS/maps; best position to keep eyes on the road.
    P.S: this is the only screen/KB device usage I have, anything else handled by bluetooth/voice.

BUT
    Warning : this is not really safe : anything (at this height, at least) should be fixed and secured in case of crash to avoid a flying killer in the car.
    04-10-15 10:45 AM
    As for "fitting", I just bought a "gummy carpet" (like this : Amtech Tapis pour tableau de bord antid�rapant pour cl�s/t�l�phone portable 14,5 x 9 cm: Amazon.fr: Auto et Moto) and my passport seats between the wheel and the dashboard.
    Very convenient for GPS/maps; best position to keep eyes on the road.
    P.S: this is the only screen/KB device usage I have, anything else handled by bluetooth/voice.

BUT
    Warning : this is not really safe : anything (at this height, at least) should be fixed and secured in case of crash to avoid a flying killer in the car.
    I can't believe you posted something so unsafe at all. This post is an admission (to an insurance company) that could deny you a claim.
    04-10-15 04:14 PM
    I ride one of these every day to compliment my Z30. They're both long.

What CAR did you bought to complement your PassPort?-vancouver_trolley_bus_-_new_flyer_e60lfr.jpg
    grover5 and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    04-10-15 05:08 PM
149 ... 3456