Hello,
    I bought first phone in my life with BBOS 10 - I know its pretty late. Because Im fresh im this device and system so can you tell me what is the best browser that support as much websites as its possible? I know that native one does not support for example website of my bank (just white card). Thats why I ask for any other that probably will support. Any ideas?
    12-22-18 01:00 PM
    @Fajfol

I recommend you try Firefox. The latest version likely wont work properly, but this version will:

Firefox 57.0.4
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/mozill...-apk-download/

Here is a thread with discussion on the latest working apps for BB10
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13289792

Cheers
    12-22-18 01:22 PM
    @Fajfol

I recommend you try Firefox. The latest version likely wont work properly, but this version will:

Firefox 57.0.4
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/mozill...-apk-download/

Here is a thread with discussion on the latest working apps for BB10
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13289792

Cheers
    Its necessary to set up Google services on my native Passport or just download and install?
    12-22-18 01:31 PM
    Its necessary to set up Google services on my native Passport or just download and install?
    No need for google services. Easiest way is to visit apkmirror.com on your BB using the default browser, download the apk, and install it.

I recommend you look into installing Yalp Store on your BB also. It is an app used to access google play store without needing play services or a gmail account. Only thing you can't do is purchase apps with it.
    12-22-18 01:34 PM
    No need for google services. Easiest way is to visit apkmirror.com on your BB using the default browser, download the apk, and install it.

I recommend you look into installing Yalp Store on your BB also. It is an app used to access google play store without needing play services or a gmail account. Only thing you can't do is purchase apps with it.

Great! Thanks for help!
    12-22-18 01:45 PM
    Hello,
    I bought first phone in my life with BBOS 10 - I know its pretty late. Because Im fresh im this device and system so can you tell me what is the best browser that support as much websites as its possible? I know that native one does not support for example website of my bank (just white card). Thats why I ask for any other that probably will support. Any ideas?
    Also, try multiple browsers, as no solution will be 100% always.
    12-22-18 02:21 PM
    +1 for Chuck's post. If you find Firefox is not doing it for you try Kiwi Browser or a browser called BEOL (which a BB10 dev) is developing here. You can find links for these on this forum or just google them. BEOL is optimized for the Passport but has minimal function. If you don't need lots of features it is the one I would recommend. Kiwi has many more features but maybe runs slower.
    12-22-18 09:12 PM
    QBrowser is best in my opinion, plus is native app

Posted via CB10
    Kommandant likes this.
    12-23-18 10:28 AM
    QBrowser is best in my opinion, plus is native app

Posted via CB10
    The problem with QBrowser and all other native browsers is that they are all based on the same older webkit. They all fail to load some newer websites and that includes QBrowser. The only answer is to look for a reasonably quick and light android version. Probably, the fewer the features, the better it will perform ie BEOL and Kiwi (older versions maybe).
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-23-18 10:51 AM
    Browsie Browser is still working well for me. I don't know if it's still available in BB world. The original BB browser still works for me most of the time, but not always, and increasingly more sites may have parts of the page that do not work.
    01-05-19 11:49 PM
    its installing, but not working!!
    01-06-19 01:21 PM
    Browsie Browser is still working well for me. I don't know if it's still available in BB world. The original BB browser still works for me most of the time, but not always, and increasingly more sites may have parts of the page that do not work.
    Uses the exact same webkit as the built in browser as already pointed out. But so long as it's working for you!

Posted via CB10
    HershL likes this.
    01-06-19 03:09 PM
    I use Zeus

Posted via CB10
    01-06-19 08:27 PM
    Kiwi browser is really good. That's if you're open to loading an android browser.
    It's fast. I tested it out on my Passport and was very impressed.
    I don't do much browsing so deleted it. The stock broswer is sufficient for me.

You can download it through evozi apk Downloader. Just get the link from play store.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-19 08:19 PM
    Hello,
    Hey Fajfol,

Alternatives to Firefox include Zeus Browser and Browsie Browser (both native for BB10) as mentioned, as well as the BEOL Browser brookie mentioned above. This is somewhat unique in that it's an Android app, but specifically designed for users of BB10 running it on the Android runtime. It does not require Google Play Services (though you can do that if you want using Cobalt's methods) and can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/jonathan-reisdorf...elease-arm.apk

Give it a shot if you want, and welcome to the BB10 family!
    01-10-19 08:46 PM
    For interest sake, I compared Kiwi and BEOL.

Html5test: Kiwi 525, BEOL 498, BB10 395
    TLS support: Kiwi 1.3, BEOL 1.2, BB10 1.2
    JetStream bench: Kiwi 16 , BEOL 14, BB10 11

Higher is better for all results. Good measures for compatibility, security, and speed respectively.

I used a Z30, so Passport results will be higher on the JetStream test.
    Last edited by conite; 01-11-19 at 01:20 PM.
    elfabio80 and anon(10512033) like this.
    01-10-19 11:30 PM
    @brookie. Took your advise about the BEOL browser and I love it because I can pull up YouTube live streaming now, which I couldn't before through any other BB10 native browser. Thank you !!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-19 01:58 PM
    01-15-19 06:44 PM
    Oy, really? That's even older than the BB10 one in terms of updates.
    01-15-19 07:05 PM
    I used Dolphin Browser (android) a few years ago in my Q5...don't how it is nowadays. In my classic I just use the native and QBrowser and those are fine for me at moment (i don't browse that much).
    01-16-19 04:03 PM
    Totally agree: Firefox v57.0 works well on my Passport. Downloaded as above from apkmirror.com..
    By the way, Opera mini is worth a look
    01-29-19 10:24 AM
    Is Facebook working properly on those? Apparently even the outdated mobile page is not loading as it should since yesterday, so I need a browser which opens it and through which I can access the messages too, because the FB Messenger died as of January 1st.
    01-30-19 11:44 AM
    I'm using facebook in stock BB browser (touch.facebook.com or m.facebook.com). Or android Messenger Lite works fine including hub notifications with sound for new messages.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-19 11:45 PM
    I'm using facebook in stock BB browser (touch.facebook.com or m.facebook.com). Or android Messenger Lite works fine including hub notifications with sound for new messages.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Both of these are still working the same for me in the stock browser. I can access Messages via the website, but notifications come via email (which are usually delayed, but that may be my server settings).
    01-31-19 01:14 AM
    how I miss my passport and BB10. I have K1, I like it very much but always check BB10 threads...
    elfabio80 and Vasilios Patras like this.
    01-31-19 12:19 PM
30 12