I try the USB cable but the BB software wont do a passport to an old Z10 backup desk top . I went bluetooth at 97Kb a second for 8 minutes to a 8 yrs old iMac desktop . My apple buddies go phone to phone cloud / bomb drop in 6 seconds . How can i speed up my transfer .
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hans K; 12-10-16 at 09:29 AM.
    12-10-16 08:31 AM
    Have you tried using the NFC? Are you trying to move the video from the passport to the Z10?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 08:36 AM
    No , thinking more phone to desktop / laptop , resize email .
    12-10-16 08:39 AM
    WiFi direct wont work on older gear .
    12-10-16 04:34 PM
    What about BlackBerry Link or BlackBerry Blend? You can with both transfer any files wireless through your wifi network at home

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 06:19 PM
    I try the USB cable but the BB software wont do a passport to an old Z10 backup desk top . I went bluetooth at 97Kb a second for 8 minutes to a 8 yrs old iMac desktop . My apple buddies go phone to phone cloud / bomb drop in 6 seconds . How can i speed up my transfer .
    Thanks
    What software are you using when you say the software won't do Passport to Z10? Anyways regardless of that, why don't you just put your passport into USB mass storage mode and drag and drop files onto your pc, then to your Z10.
    12-10-16 07:52 PM
    What software are you using when you say the software won't do Passport to Z10? Anyways regardless of that, why don't you just put your passport into USB mass storage mode and drag and drop files onto your pc, then to your Z10.
    12-10-16 07:52 PM
    I just setup Box on multiple devices and send everything to BOX then access as needed from file explorer

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 07:56 PM
    Blackberry Blend with the WiFi access... the phones flash and SD shows up as a hard drive in my computers.

Most awesome and useful feature.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 10:48 AM
    I would just use dropbox, box, google drive via USB... If it's a huge file microsd might be the way to go.
    12-11-16 12:03 PM
    Tried a few things with no luck . Can't get the BB link ap. to load other things ( contacts / backup old Z10 ) get a yellow triangle warning . The blend ap. seems to work with either bluetooth or micro usb . Can't save the contacts or transfer with blend while displayed ( the blend is loaded on all phones / imac ) . The T-mobile guy who is super helpful , couldn't get it to work on the contact transfer won't recognize the phone.
    01-11-17 05:07 AM
    I just setup Box on multiple devices and send everything to BOX then access as needed from file explorer

Posted via CB10
    Buy a Playbook and get a free 50 gb box account. Maybe best way to do it. Control over sharing.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    01-11-17 10:33 AM
    There are several ways.

Nfc
    Bluetooth
    WiFi direct
    Link software (make sure it's latest version)
    Plug into pc and use the phone as storage device then copy/paste where u need it
    Dropbox
    Blend will allow file access

Posted via CB10 Passport
    01-11-17 11:37 AM
    If you have ur videos in a microSD card, then you can enable" access using usb" in the settings. Connect the phone to ur PC using a usb cable and now you will be able to see the folders inside the microSD card so you can copy ur videos.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 03:00 PM
    and the simplest fastest way ever.....USB on the go. Get a flash drive with a mini usb port on one side and normal usb on the other end. connect and copy paste using your file manager. I have a 32GB one made by Monster Digital.
    01-12-17 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD