As we all know, Outlook has had some issues with contacts.

I am trying to ween myself from Google services so I am trying to get rid of my gmail as well.

So..... I decided to go with the intouchId app and try to get my contacts uploaded that way.

Problem is, I ended up with contacts I had no idea who they were and the people I originally had on my contact list, like family members, are now showing as unknown!

Yes, I edited the list on their site but when it syncs, I end up with all these strange people I don't know again!

Obviously I need to redo this whole contacts thing and was hoping someone could suggest the best and cleanest way to get rid of all contacts and start fresh with out having to wipe the device hopefully!

Thanks in advance!
    03-27-15 04:03 PM
    When I weaned my self off of Google services I linked my Gmail account contacts to my Hotmail account. Decided to dump Gmail, closed the account after a couple of weeks and all the contacts stayed on my Outlook.
    If there is a problem with my BlackBerry contacts I go into account settings and turn off the Outlook contact sync and my Outlook contacts are gone. Wait for at least 5 minutes then turn the Outlook contact sync back on.

Usually over a half hour my contact list is repopulated and all is good.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-27-15 04:47 PM
    I think this time I'm going to only save locally. I have all my contacts in an excel sheet for the worst case scenario.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-27-15 04:56 PM