I just got my SE back from Blackberry. I backed up SE in BB Link before I shipped it to Canada. I also used the CM backup app as well as tried to save to SIM card.

SO far, I've not been able to restore the contacts with any of those methods. The SIM card only showed up a few contacts. I pop the SIM back into my AT&T Passport, they all show up. Yes, I did the save to SIM routine. The CM backup says it restored them but I can't find them anywhere on phone.

Suggestions?
    10-10-16 02:46 PM
    I just got my SE back from Blackberry. I backed up SE in BB Link before I shipped it to Canada. I also used the CM backup app as well as tried to save to SIM card.

SO far, I've not been able to restore the contacts with any of those methods. The SIM card only showed up a few contacts. I pop the SIM back into my AT&T Passport, they all show up. Yes, I did the save to SIM routine. The CM backup says it restored them but I can't find them anywhere on phone.

Suggestions?
    Probably too late, but having contacts in the cloud is one way as they restore when you add account back to BB.

You should be able to restore using Link if you backed up using Link

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    10-10-16 02:55 PM
    Did you swipe down from the top of the screen in the Contacts App and open Settings to see which accounts are selected show in the Contacts list (scroll to the bottom of Settings)?

You can also used the "hamburger" menu in the lower left corner of the Contacts app to choose which contacts are shown (All, Local Contacts, various accounts, etc.),
    10-10-16 02:58 PM
    The contacts presumably are also in your email account. If you have GMail, Outlook or similar program, you can install the Email account and your contacts come with the synchronization of your account from the email server.
    10-10-16 05:15 PM