I'm interested in buying a Passport but there are many different versions/looks/ and latest software update capabilities (OS10.3.3) I THINK?? Correct me if i'm wrong... But, what model number is the newest (latest released) version best compatible with the T-mobile network? I personally like the curved look of the silver edition but i think the red was the last released so does it have faster processing power or more internal memory? will they all get the latest OS10 updates? And are they all TMobile capable? As you can prob tell i'm a newbie, so; sorry for sounding stupid but new to this. Anyhelp is certainly much appreciated!!
    Thanks friends!
    JIM
    06-25-18 05:56 PM
    All the internal hardware is the same on all versions barring the AT&T which I believe has slightly different radio hardware and wireless charging.

Not sure if any are better for T-mobile though, someone else may be able to confirm that.

They will all be capable of running any update to the BB10 OS but don't hold your breath as there is unlikely to be any more updates to the OS.

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    06-26-18 08:11 AM
    I have both the black Passport on 10.3.2 and the SE on 10.3.3 and both are fine on T-mobile. The only minor issue is a loss of signal in certain brick buildings because of the missing low frequency band.
    06-26-18 11:36 AM
    T-mobile updated its towers and now use a band not on the Blackberry Passport. Reception fine in N.Y.C but I live in suburbs and 90% of time emergency calls only!!! I carry small flip phone on which I always get phone service. It's on T-Mobile network but works on new bandwidth everywhere!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-18 03:10 PM
    T-mobile updated its towers and now use a band not on the Blackberry Passport. Reception fine in N.Y.C but I live in suburbs and 90% of time emergency calls only!!! I carry small flip phone on which I always get phone service. It's on T-Mobile network but works on new bandwidth everywhere!!!

Posted via CB10
    This. Tmobile has re farmed a lot of their 2g and 3g into LTE using frequencys that the passport just doesn't support. Even most android phones prior to 2015 won't support the new bands. Even in 2018 they announced band 71 which nearly 0 phones support.
    06-26-18 07:54 PM
    Can the blackberry classic for tmobiles radio files be extracted

Posted via CB10
    06-27-18 10:00 PM
    Can the blackberry classic for tmobiles radio files be extracted

Posted via CB10
    For what purpose?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    06-30-18 07:09 PM
    I'm interested in buying a Passport but there are many different versions/looks/ and latest software update capabilities (OS10.3.3) I THINK?? Correct me if i'm wrong... But, what model number is the newest (latest released) version best compatible with the T-mobile network? I personally like the curved look of the silver edition but i think the red was the last released so does it have faster processing power or more internal memory? will they all get the latest OS10 updates? And are they all TMobile capable? As you can prob tell i'm a newbie, so; sorry for sounding stupid but new to this. Anyhelp is certainly much appreciated!!
    Thanks friends!
    JIM
    This version works well on tmobile:
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    07-08-18 11:55 PM
    Thanks friends!
    JIM
    As some friends here said internal component are the same, connectivity-wise, both the AT&T and International versions of the Passport ship with a quad-band GSM radio and penta-band UMTS radio. The international version of the Passport also ships with a 10-band LTE radio supporting Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17 and 20. The AT&T version, however, supports only 9 bands and does not support LTE-FDD band 13 which is supported by the International version.

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    07-09-18 08:04 AM
    SE on tmobile here. Works well. Much faster than my z10. Was surprised to find out that WiFi calling worked which was my biggest concern using an unlocked device. Don't have the WiFi app calling app either. I thought it only worked on tmobile branded devices.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    07-10-18 12:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not everywhere. I can run TMobile on the OR and the ATT PP.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-18 11:00 PM
    SE on tmobile here. Works well. Much faster than my z10. Was surprised to find out that WiFi calling worked which was my biggest concern using an unlocked device. Don't have the WiFi app calling app either. I thought it only worked on tmobile branded devices.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    This surprised me also. On one of my phones I didn't even need the tmobile app. But you can find it if you need it.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-18 11:01 PM
    Hello guys, I am trying to swtich carriers from ATT to TMOBILE and I have the international Passport. So this model should work with TMOBILE? Thanks!
    07-14-18 06:24 AM