The title pretty much says it all.. I'm a BBZ10 User but will be upgrading to the Passport in the next week or so(god willing) and was just wondering what apps I can expect to download from the Amazon App Store(I already know what to expect from BB World) without having to side load anything or getting the Snap app. I heard Instagram and Snap Chat are not available.. What about Vine? NBA Game Time? Or games such as Tapped Out? CANDY Crush? Fruit Ninja? Temple Run? I hope those of you already blessed to have a PP see this and can help me out ! Have a good day/night everybody! #TeamBlackberry

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-18-14 04:09 PM
    Any one you can find an APK for*.

*Doesn't mean they'll always work but sideloading (sideloading is pretty much irrelevant for all but .BAR files) and the need for Snap is no longer relevant to the installation, Snap just immensely HELPS with the process.

I heard Instagram and Snap Chat are not available..
    You heard wrong. Instagram runs fine, Snapchat runs but has some quirks. There's Snap10, a native app that works for Snapchat.

What about Vine? NBA Game Time? Or games such as Tapped Out? CANDY Crush? Fruit Ninja? Temple Run?
    Sure, but why bother, Whine is better. If you INSIST though, Vine APK works fine. // Beats me. // Never heard of it. You mean Simpsons Tapped Out? // Yup. // Yup. // Yup.
    RDZONE99 likes this.
    11-18-14 04:14 PM
    Vine - Yes
    NBA Game Time - No
    Candy crush - Yes
    Temple run 1 &2 - Yes
    Fruit ninja - Yes

Posted via CB10
    BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    11-18-14 04:15 PM
    Oh believe me Bla1ze, ima BB representer and will be using iGrann, Whine.. I wish Snap2Chat was allowed but I love and use all of the native apps first. What. ididbt mention was that I may also be converting a few iPhone and Android users and was just trying to find some more ways to get them to see that making the transition really isn't bad at all. That's why o was wondering if I were to go directly to the Amazon App Store would I be able to find these apps I was asking about.. If not plan b was to open them up to our native apps you know ! B-)

11-18-14 05:10 PM
    11-20-14 08:52 PM
    Instagram and Snapchat What about Vine? NBA Game Time? Or games such as Tapped Out? CANDY Crush? Fruit Ninja? Temple Run? I hope those of you already blessed to have a PP see this and can help me out ! Have a good day/night everybody! #TeamBlackberry

So in bold the app that I find bettet
    Instagram = IGrann or the instagram Apk
    Snapchat = Snap10 or the Snapchat Apk
    NBA times = No idea?
    Tapped Out = only on 10.3...
    Candy Crush = original Apk
    Fruit Ninja = original Apk
    Temple run = original Apk
    So everything I said works on My Z10 on 10.2.1 Normaly 10.3.0 (OS that runs on your PP is better so you can use all of them)

Posted with my awesome ? Z10
    11-24-14 11:39 AM