Hmv digital online works great for me or I just rip cd's purchased!! 7digital is great by very basic and does not have a large catalogue. Whereas at Hmv digital you can purchase and download quite a large library of music and all genres!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 02:24 PM
    Best solution is to get a sd card (quality sd card) and load it up with all the music you want. From iTunes or wherever.

Posted via CB10
    Best solution given our current situation. There is definitely a need for a more direct solution to consumers. I'm sure there is also a missed opportunity to be monetizing some of these purchases for BlackBerry, as well. They should have a way to offer these to their customers directly. They had it in BlackBerry World before and it was very good. Whatever fell through with 7Digital could be brought back with Amazon. I wish they would use this partnership to its full potential.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-10-15 02:25 PM
    Deluge.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 02:58 PM
    Btw, I had the amazon mp3 app on my Q10... not sure why it's not available for the passport... I assume it would be lucrative move on Amazon's part too. Why it's not available is baffling.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 04:17 PM
    What's Hmv??

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 04:19 PM
    you, guys, are buying music?!?!?!
    Agatonga and homer1475 like this.
    01-10-15 04:40 PM
    See post #16

Check Out TechCraze
    01-10-15 04:41 PM
    Deluge.

Posted via CB10
    uTorrent

Either or. I agree.
    01-10-15 05:42 PM
    Is there something wrong with buying music?
    01-10-15 05:44 PM
    I haven't bought music in over 6 months as I Listen to Spotify on my passport all day everyday. I used to have Itunes on my old pc but it would crash. I'll have to check out the Amazon Music App.
    To be honest, I believe I haven't bought music for, like, more than decade

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-10-15 05:51 PM
    No, I didn't say that.
    It's just strange from my POV

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-10-15 05:51 PM
    No, I didn't say that.
    It's just strange from my POV
    I don't know what your POV is, exactly, but I have no problem handing over a buck for a song I enjoy. The artist is entitled to whatever percentage they wind up with. Consider it my thanks for a job well done, and it's no financial hardship for me. That's my POV. Still "strange"? Okay.
    tuxedo323 likes this.
    01-10-15 06:13 PM
    Hey and the end of the day you could download - adownloader via snap Google play store and get all the music and movies you want 🙈🙉🙉
    IggieX likes this.
    01-10-15 08:15 PM
    No, I did not know that.
    Amazing how many people still think that.
    AAC is the successor to mp3. It's an open format which blackberry has supported for a long time.
    Originally Apple added a proprietary layer of DRM but that went out years ago.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    01-10-15 09:50 PM
    To be honest, I believe I haven't bought music for, like, more than decade

That's not a cool thing to brag on the internet of things.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:42 AM
    I haven't bought music in over 6 months as I Listen to Spotify on my passport all day everyday. I used to have Itunes on my old pc but it would crash. I'll have to check out the Amazon Music App.
    Spotify for me as well. Works like a charm.
    01-11-15 03:56 AM
    Somewhat besides the OP but seems like a lot forget to think about streeming services. No need to buy songs or albums when you have apps like Spotify or the likes. There are usually a paid or e free option for the service. The paid version alows for offline availebility for playlists as well.
    01-11-15 04:04 AM
    Somewhat besides the OP but seems like a lot forget to think about streeming services. No need to buy songs or albums when you have apps like Spotify or the likes. There are usually a paid or e free option for the service. The paid version alows for offline availebility for playlists as well.
    Great but song selection can be limited, you can also buy almost straight from the artist these days

Check Out TechCraze
    01-11-15 05:37 AM
    I've gone to streaming music since my data package from my carrier is bananas right now.

I usually don't download songs directly to my phone, but Beats Music does allow you to download if you want to.

If I NEED a particular song or album on my phone I just use itunes to throw it on my SD card and call it a day.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    IggieX likes this.
    01-11-15 05:51 AM
    Yes, I make use of those too.
    01-11-15 06:00 AM
    That's not a cool thing to brag on the internet of things.

Posted via CB10
    Ever heard spotify or similar services/radio?

01-11-15 08:31 AM
    Or you just find music on youtube, copy link and then go to something like youtube-to-mp3 service

01-11-15 08:33 AM
    Mp3skull.com free is best.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    01-11-15 08:34 AM
    Ever heard spotify or similar services/radio?

Was on spotify during the z10 era but I've gone back to purchasing with the passport

Posted via CB10
    RoboticGolem likes this.
    01-11-15 08:42 AM
    I buy mine from where ever on my PC then just transfer.
    01-11-15 08:57 AM
96 1234