I'm a new Blackberry Passport user (received mine before the holidays but opened/unboxed it recently). I'm trying to get used to the new keyboard after coming from a Blackberry Q10.

One of the things that I find annoying is the pop-up that appears when I press the "@123" virtual key informing me that there are additional special symbols/keys. I press the "x" to close this informational pop-up and it will randomly re-appear the next time that I press the virtual "@123" key again.

Is there a toggle setting to turn off this annoying informational pop-up since I've already seen it once and I'm aware of the fact that I can get more extended symbols and don't need this annoying informational pop-up to re-appear when I press the virtual "@123" key?
    01-11-15 01:23 PM
    Are you talking about the start up tutorial?? If so just complete the tutorial and the pop up should disappear.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 01:51 PM
    Are you talking about the start up tutorial?? If so just complete the tutorial and the pop up should disappear.

Posted via CB10
    No. I am not referring to the start-up tutorial.

I can try completing the start-up tutorial again to see if this makes a difference. However, I'm referring to when I'm typing on my Blackberry Passport and I press the "@123" virtual key a small yellow informational window appears informing me that there are more symbol keys. It appears and is somewhat transparent and if I don't hit the small "x" at the upper right corner to close it, it will eventually disappear. If I push the small "x", the informational window will disappear but will randomly re-appear the next time I press the virtual "@123" key again. This small yellow informational window often covers what I'm typing even though it is somewhat transparent.
    01-11-15 02:25 PM
    It will go away in time

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:03 PM
    Finish the tut, and see how you go... :-)

�   A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...   �
    01-11-15 04:11 PM
    Thanks. It seems to have disappeared.
    01-13-15 04:35 PM