We all know the regular original Passport, black with silver frets and frame.

Then there's the White one, the Red one and now a Silver Edition. But there are some more that I may be forgetting. The AT&T version has rounded corners but is that the only one with rounded corners?

Also what are some unofficial versions (aftermarket modifications by reputable companies) that you guys are aware of? I've seen one that's all black, black phone and black frets & frame. Very nice. But wasn't there a blacked out one for some sort of launch event in Dubai?
    03-02-16 10:39 PM
    There are only three version of the Passport. The OG which came in three different colors as you mentioned. The AT&T and the SE.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 09:21 AM
    Does anyone knows about radio differences between the AT&T Passport and other ones? Like, what are the 4G (LTE) supported bands? I am thinking on getting an AT&T Passport but it has to be unlocked and same LTE frequencies as the "normal" one, SQW100-1

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 06:34 AM
    03-05-16 06:56 AM
    Thank you. I also found this and seems the AT&T model lacks one LTE band:

"Connectivity-wise, both the AT&T and International versions of the Passport ships with a quad-band GSM radio and penta-band UMTS radio. The international version of the Passport also ships with a 10-band LTE radio supporting Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17 and 20.[14] The AT&T version, however, supports only 9 bands and does not support LTE-FDD band 13 which is supported by the International version. Both devices also comes with a 802.11ac WiFi transceiver with hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct capabilities and a Bluetooth 4.0 transceiver. Lastly, both versions sport an FM radio with RDS capabilities, support Miracast screen mirroring, as well as HDMI and VGA output via SlimPort."

What is unfortunate and stupid if you think they end up modifying the base radio of the original model and customized it even further to reduce its capabilites instead of increasing it.

Sad

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-13-16 09:53 PM