I bought it by pre-owned, and I did not ask when he bought it.
    I wonder if it has normal battery capacity.

I've searched a lot of threads of course, but most were abstract descriptions.(like heavily use 10hrs, normal use 20hrs...)
    My test condition is Full of wifi. Mid range of cell signal. 25% brightness.

Web browsing(mainly texts): EXACTLY 1% per 3minutes. It works for 5 hrs on only web browsing.
    Standby: 1.5% per a hour.

At first, I thought the battery is not bad on web browsing time,
    but I don't think standby time is normal.
    My LG G4 only takes about 0.5% on standby. Considering the big 3450mah battery of passport, it must go longer.

I can't find any suspicious activity in the battery usage info.
    So I think that because of battery wear.

What about your battery? I already ordered a new battery, but still I'm scared to replace it by myself.
    Should I take the risk? or can I use this battery for few months more?
    Last edited by jetstreaming; 12-23-16 at 06:54 AM.
    12-23-16 06:41 AM
    That sounds about the same as my one year old PP's battery life
    12-23-16 07:59 AM
    Got a used one myself like two weeks ago, the device is roughly one year old. This is my - normal - 48h battery drain:

What about your passport's battery?-img_20161223_185850.png

it does not last a day. I started with 80% this noon, and the phone died on my around 5pm. I can't see certain apps doing the drain... If this stays - and I seem not to be alone - the PP SE has to go.

CB10 on my Passport SE
    12-23-16 12:01 PM
    I had this problem when I switched my unlocked Passport from ATT to T-Mobile a couple of months ago. Battery usage went from 3-5 days down to less than one day. I thought the issue was the T-Mobile WiFi calling which is always ON but you can not turn off nor use on a non T-Mobile branded device. I tried all kinds of things like wiping the phone and then after about a week it went back to about 3 days of normal usage (for me). I didn't do anything that I recall it just started lasting longer on its own.
    12-23-16 12:03 PM
    I had this problem when I switched my unlocked Passport from ATT to T-Mobile a couple of months ago. Battery usage went from 3-5 days down to less than one day. I thought the issue was the T-Mobile WiFi calling which is always ON but you can not turn off nor use on a non T-Mobile branded device. I tried all kinds of things like wiping the phone and then after about a week it went back to about 3 days of normal usage (for me). I didn't do anything that I recall it just started lasting longer on its own.
    Mhmm good your battery is back to normal. I myself might not be so lucky...

Having your phone die on you in like 5h without using it really a lot (we were walking in a city center) is such an annoyances.

CB10 on my Passport SE
    12-23-16 12:12 PM
    Mine on steady Web browsing it's last nine hours, on standby each hour and half 1%

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 12:46 PM
    Sometimes 2hours 1%

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 12:49 PM
    thx everyone. I just decided to replace the battery. I slept for 7 hours and woke up, and 12% were gone.
    standby efficiency so bad I've never seen like this. I tried hard reset but nothing changed.
    12-23-16 07:10 PM
    android apps didn't seem so draining battery that much in battery info.(I don't know what it is in english. I'm not native speaker)
    so I didn't expect it works, but turn off the android apps background running(except message app).
    standby battery was 1.5~1.7% per hour, but after that it lowered to 0.6% per hour (average for 14 hours. I've touched P.P only for seconds if necessary for this test.)
    I already bought the new battery, but I'm glad it's not necessary to disassemble it.
    If you think the battery is draining quickly, turn off allow background running of the Android app.
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    12-24-16 08:23 PM
    android apps didn't seem so draining battery that much in battery info.(I don't know what it is in english. I'm not native speaker)
    so I didn't expect it works, but turn off the android apps background running(except message app).
    standby battery was 1.5~1.7% per hour, but after that it lowered to 0.6% per hour (average for 14 hours. I've touched P.P only for seconds if necessary for this test.)
    I already bought the new battery, but I'm glad it's not necessary to disassemble it.
    If you think the battery is draining quickly, turn off allow background running of the Android app.
    Android apps are normally the culprit. Stick to BB10 native apps if possible, or deal with battery drain - Can't have it all..

He Hates These Cans! - Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-24-16 11:24 PM