10-01-14 02:00 PM
31 12
tools
    The keyboard at first looked weird but I can tell you it's a breeze to use, I'm not putting my passport in use till I get a case for it, as I need some kind of holder I have very dry hands lol .ive ordered one from amazon just a black rubber style for now till they really hit the market with different types.
    the passport will be a keeper for sure.

My cool running Z30 on 10.3.0.1052
    10-01-14 06:07 AM
    Password:
    Attachment 302050
    Spreadsheet:
    Attachment 302051
    Some languages get even more symbol options:
    Attachment 302052
    Where is the keyboard? Oh, wait... XD right... XD
    Beside this: this is FUKING COOOL!

Preordered (if I had the funds for that at the moment... )
    10-01-14 07:26 AM
    Word prediction, word substitution, auto-correct, I mean, seriously. Nobody knows English anymore? What will we do without some little computer to think for us? And while it may be as fast or faster, it's definitely not as accurate. I don't have a single friend who uses a virtual keyboard that makes as few typos as I do. And often times that autocorrect would put a completely wrong word...

Use your brains people. It's literally something that if you don't use it you lose it. Yes, you do actually get dumber if you never use your brain...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    It really has nothing to do with not knowing English.
    It's all about speed and convenience, with my Z10 it has the best VKB and for me the word prediction/ correction is amazing I can't tell you how many times I have typed gibberish and have the phone make sense of it.

I also have substitutions on like
    Ty = Thank You
    It's not because I do not understand how to spell Thank You, another reason is I have big hands and invariably I am going to make "fat finger" errors.

Each to their own, I guess...some could argue it's incorrect English to start a sentence with a conjunction.

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    10-01-14 07:46 AM
    If there are any more specific questions about the keyboard I'd love to test and answer them. The more I use it the more natural it feels.

BlackBerry Passport signed.
    10-01-14 07:59 AM
    Unless I can get my home PC to also do the word substitutions or somehow get it so every other phone I pick up and use will also have it instantly when I pick it up, I will not be using it. I stick to the philosophy of doing things that are universal. So I am just as efficient and "at home" no matter what device I'm using and where. I got this mentality from another major aspect of my life that I don't want to get too specific about, and it's served me well in that area as well.
    Fair enough. To be honest, I often wish I had Word Sub on my computer as well, for just the reason you mention. I got started on it back when I had a SideKick, and one reason why I was willing to move to BlackBerry was because I learned I could do Word Sub there, too. It's one of the things I missed most when I moved to Android. There are Android apps that approximate it, but I didn't find one that could do it as well.
    10-01-14 08:03 AM
    I'm not a native speaker, so I'm justified.
    Thank you for correcting me anyway!
    No worries man, I am just giving you a hard time, just as a joke. :-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-01-14 02:00 PM
31 12