I know a few have updated to this release when AT&T sent it out. I skipped it, but have been having issues with the phone freezing if I leave it alone for a decent amount of time. Been using the Z30 from the shopblackberry deal until I give it up for Xmas.

For example, I woke up at around 7am today, unlocked the Passport, was able to swipe around, but if I open anything it will freeze. Have had to restart the device every day for a few days now. Looking into possibly upgrading to the OS that AT&T sent out since it is semi-official.

Did a search, but a bit confusing with the different 10.3.1 leaks that are out. Can anyone provide the Software Release, OS, and Radio? May do a non-destructive via SACHESI to see if this helps. The device initially was freezing on the original software and stopped after updating via SACHESI when the first official update came from Rogers.

Thinking updating to the official AT&T release might help (I am on AT&T as well). Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:02 PM
    Have you installed and suspect (Android) apps recently?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:07 PM
    Don't do it. Has screen flickering issues, and it was clearly a beta version that was mistakenly pushed out as it still had the diagnostic overlay at the bottom left corner (when you swipe on the battery). Unfortunately even the latest 10.3.1 leak has the flickering issues.

Maybe just wipe your Passport in its current OS.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:07 PM
    The. 1154 OS leak is much better then the ATT leak.

It is nowhere near semi official, was just pushed by accident then pulled. I had flickering screen issues with it, 1154 has so far eliminated my random screen flicker and also gave better battery life.

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    12-03-14 06:08 PM
    I love installing leaks, but I've stayed away from the 10.3.1 leaks for the Passport.

I don't think any of them are ready for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:13 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I have not changed anything on the Passport. No android apps either. Just have had a few days off and been using the Z30 from the shopblackberry deal to browse, etc.

This only happens when the Passport is left face down for a long period or overnight. Basically, when I just leave it for a while which I normally wouldn't do, but happen to have some time off from work and playing with the Z30 mostly before gifting it lol.

Didn't realize that the AT&T one was so problematic. Thanks for letting me know... glad I asked about it before just searching a bit more and upgrading to this OS! Thanks for the heads up guys.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:18 PM
    Don't do it. Has screen flickering issues, and it was clearly a beta version that was mistakenly pushed out as it still had the diagnostic overlay at the bottom left corner (when you swipe on the battery). Unfortunately even the latest 10.3.1 leak has the flickering issues.

Maybe just wipe your Passport in its current OS.

Posted via CB10
    I remember you had upgraded when it was sent out. Didn't realize that you were having issues with it. Are you on a higher leak now or down to the official? Just curious.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:21 PM
    The. 1154 OS leak is much better then the ATT leak.

It is nowhere near semi official, was just pushed by accident then pulled. I had flickering screen issues with it, 1154 has so far eliminated my random screen flicker and also gave better battery life.

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    I'm guessing this is the latest leak. May give it a shot. Was hoping to wait for the official 10.3.1. Feel like it should be around the corner with the Classic release, but who knows. As long as it is stable as a daily driver. Thought the AT&T release would have been the best option since they pushed it out initially. Clearly I was wrong in thinking that lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:26 PM
    I had the att release on my passport for a while but had issue with it after a bit. Went back to 10.3.0 for a bit but just installed the. 1154 leak a couple days ago with no restore and all android apps from snap. Has been great so far. No issues.

Passport on AT&T
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    12-03-14 07:24 PM
    Using the OTA leak right now. I have experienced occasional flickering, random green bars in the camera app, phone slowdowns after running heavy load android apps.

That being said, I am liking the keyboard short cuts and contact customization on BBMs.

I am planning on using this leak until the official version is pushed out.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    12-03-14 09:46 PM
    I remember you had upgraded when it was sent out. Didn't realize that you were having issues with it. Are you on a higher leak now or down to the official? Just curious.

Posted via CB10
    It upgraded automatically before I could stop it (same for my wife's). I did try a later leak after that in hopes that they solved my issues. Right now running 10.3.1.1151 and still have similar issues (it may be a little better). I read that the screen flicker issues persist on 1154 so I didn't even bother.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 09:57 PM
    Thanks for the help/advice. I'm on the fence with this. I had multiple issues with the original OS and did a non-destructive update when Rogers pushed out 10.3.0.908 and it seemed to fix everything. The update through SACHESI was a breeze since it was official it automatically recognized the update and installed from there.

Will have to look into the leaked OS and decide if I want to do non-destructive again or start fresh and add email/media/etc. Will see if it freezes again overnight, if so I'm thinking of starting fresh... just have to decide on the OS I'm on or 10.3.1. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 02:16 AM