I am curious to see the answers to the following 2 questions.
    1)What is the #1 reason you want a BlackBerry Passport?
    My answer: A big screen w/ a physical keyboard.
    2) What is your biggest concern regarding the Passport?
    My answer: The keyboard. Just not sure how it's going to feel in my hands.
    07-29-14 09:54 PM
    Looking forward to the screen and other rumored hardware. Keypad trackpad peeks my interest.

Not sure I really want a physical keypad again.
    07-29-14 10:03 PM
    1) screen size and keyboard
    2) how quick quick can I get one

Posted via CB10
    jupiter8 likes this.
    07-29-14 10:06 PM
    I am curious to see the answers to the following 2 questions.
    1)What is the #1 reason you want a BlackBerry Passport?
    My answer: A big screen w/ a physical keyboard.
    2) What is your biggest concern regarding the Passport?
    My answer: The keyboard. Just not sure how it's going to feel in my hands.
    Personally, like the Z10, before using it, I wasn't sure about buying it. Same as the Passport. Once I try it, I will know if it's for me or not. Big screen would definitely be a plus. So, I can get past the size. Like you, my main concern is the keyboard. BTW, I bought two Z10s.
    07-29-14 10:08 PM
    1. The BlackBerry Passport’s wide screen will help to make my day to day job a lot easier. I have to occasionally view spreadsheets and am constantly banging out emails most of the day.
    2. I also believe that there will be a slight learning curve. I am not going to kid myself into thinking that I will be able to master the new keyboard layout in a day, but hopefully within a week, I will at least be proficient with it. In the end I believe that this will be a fantastic device for me and all of my needs.
    vpblaze likes this.
    07-29-14 10:10 PM
    Emailing machine.
    No dedicated comma.

Z30 user and lover.
    07-30-14 12:27 AM
    1)
    Screen size and overall formfactor. I like BlackBerry for thinking out of the box and breaking up with the traditional bar formfactor we have since years on every smartphone.

2)
    I ditto the keyboard. I love physical keyboards and I just recently popped my main-SIM back into my Q10. However the new combination of less keys, partly virtual and touch sensitive input might have a steep learning curve before you actually can make the best use of it.

Double-typed and posted with a BlackBerry Q10.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-30-14 02:54 AM
    No dedicated comma.
    Brilliant answer. As a former English major, I live for commas.
    07-30-14 03:15 AM
    1)Can't answer because I don't want one.
    2) My biggest concern is that it will be ridiculed by the general public and the tech sites and may ultimately be a failure for BlackBerry.
    (I hope not)
    Last edited by STL100-3; 07-30-14 at 04:54 PM.
    07-30-14 03:10 PM
    The big screen and the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 04:15 PM
    1) Big screen, PKB, BB10.3 optimized.

2) Price. With the current shared plans (ATT and others) My current plan is finally where it should be. Buying the phone "on contract" would add an additional cost to my billing. Having to purchase outright could be costly.

Q10/10.2.1.2156 1 waiting for my Passport
    07-30-14 09:06 PM
    Screen is my number 1 as i need a huge screen to make full use of the BB10.

Keyboard would be 2nd if not tied to first because i love not looking and typing at the same time.

I'm all about being productive.
    07-30-14 10:56 PM
    Because has a different form than all other phones in the market today.

Sent from my Z 30
    07-30-14 11:06 PM
    1. I look at it, I want it.
    2. How do I get it as fast as possible.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    07-30-14 11:08 PM
    1 I am not
    2 I think it's damn ugly
    3 waiting on Classic

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    lift likes this.
    07-30-14 11:09 PM
    Newness of the phone. My concern is that the business approach might take away from some aspects. I hope it does everything my q10 does and more.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 12:21 AM
    I want a new phone, I want a new phone, I want a new phone, ...

No concerns

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 01:05 AM
    1) Distinctiveness. I'm a total attention junkie.

2) Specs. This is by far the best spec we've ever seen on a BB phone

3) Utility. I think the input scheme might actually make this a more useful phone.
    07-31-14 01:08 AM
    1)Can't answer because I don't want one.
    2) My biggest concern is that it will be ridiculed by the general public and the tech sites and may ultimately be a failure for BlackBerry.
    (I hope not)
    Well at least say your #2 isn't the reason for your #1. Can't believe people care that much about what others say. The only option to stop people trash talking BlackBerry is a completely bezel free Z30 successor with a 5" QHD display, 4,000 mAh battery, a 64 bit octacore processor, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage for 399.
    07-31-14 01:30 AM
    Well at least say your #2 isn't the reason for your #1. Can't believe people care that much about what others say. The only option to stop people trash talking BlackBerry is a completely bezel free Z30 successor with a 5" QHD display, 4,000 mAh battery, a 64 bit octacore processor, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage for 399.
    I don't care what other people say or think. That's not my point at all. I worry about the negative publicity that BlackBerry is going to get from this device. What's so hart to understand? The negative publicity is already starting, read the forums. I buy what I like and what I think works best for me. Are you just looking for any excuse to jump all over me or what.
    07-31-14 09:51 PM
    1) I'm sexually attracted to it
    2) It might get me pregnant

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    07-31-14 11:33 PM
    1) I'm sexually attracted to it
    2) It might get me pregnant

Uhmmmm...... I guess that's one way of being enthusiastic...

Posted via CB10
    Dr_Vancouver likes this.
    07-31-14 11:36 PM
    Uhmmmm...... I guess that's one way of being enthusiastic...

Posted via CB10
    You're just jealous that the Passport wants ME to carry it's babies!

Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-31-14 11:41 PM
    I don't care what other people say or think. That's not my point at all. I worry about the negative publicity that BlackBerry is going to get from this device. What's so hart to understand? The negative publicity is already starting, read the forums. I buy what I like and what I think works best for me. Are you just looking for any excuse to jump all over me or what.
    The "hard to understand" part is that the only actual complaints I've seen about the Passport have ALL been here, in this community (no, I don't count the trolls at BGR). Every other site that's shown or mentioned the Passport has been generally curious and open-minded.

You know, the Passport might bomb. It might be an even bigger, stinkier turd than the Storm. And even if this comes to pass, your complaints won't stop it from being introduced. Think about that for a minute. You've already made it clear in dozens of ways why this device won't meet your needs, but you seem to disregard that many of us actually DO buy into this concept and are eager to try it out.

Unless you're a shareholder, I can't imagine why you'd care about "negative publicity". It strikes me as an excuse to maintain a position.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    08-01-14 12:04 AM
    Haha nope to that question. I just don't see the big difference between the Passport and any other BlackBerry that got released since the 9800 in 2011. Ever since the iPhone 4 came to market and Android had its mass market / mainstream breakthrough, people poke fun at BlackBerry and trash talk them with every device they release. That's why I find it somewhat comical that the Passport is supposed to be that sudden single device to kill BlackBerrys reputation. I mean what reputation anyway? There are exactly two kinds of people out there: those who trash BlackBerry no matter what they release and those who still appreciate their utility/productivity approach and keyboards. But maybe there's a little minority in the middle who still appreciate BlackBerry but want to see traditional all touch devices from them, like you.
    08-01-14 01:17 AM
53 123