04-16-15 01:14 PM
78 ... 234
tools
    I bought my last 3 Blackberrys without seeing or touching first. Torch, Z10, Passport. Have not been disappointed.
    04-15-15 10:01 AM
    They have the Passport on display here where I live. When I walked in, I asked, "do you have the passport on display?" the lady replied, "Yes we do. Would you like to take a look?"

Nice! Of course I went ahead and sampled it at the store. No sales pressure, nothing. She just let me in and she knew exactly what I meant by Passport. She had no snide comment about BlackBerry, she just went and let me see the wonderful BB Passport!

This was at an AT&T store in Huntington Beach, CA, US

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    04-15-15 10:34 AM
    So I walk into the the store and ask for the "Passport". SA asks what it is and who makes it. I look at him with a "seriously?" look.
    I says "BlackBerry".
    SA takes his tablet and checks as I walk around to look for the display model. All I find is the Classic in the very back corner.
    SA follows me and says he could order it.
    I says "I want to hold it before I buy it". And "you don't buy a car before you drove it, right?"
    SA says "yes, makes sense..."
    I leave the store and wish him a nice day.

This was a corporate store by the way.

Unreal...

Posted via CB10
    I've been a BlackBerry loyalist for many years and it's sad to see over the past 5 years or so BlackBerry devices being pushed back into the nosebleed section. What was once glory is now an after sight! I really do believe they will comeback strong but the market is so fast evolving now! What comes down will eventually go up! Even the iphone market is now starting to slip a bit!

 PassportSQW100-1 / 10.3.1.2708 Rogers Wireless
    04-16-15 01:14 PM
78 ... 234