Ok so it all began when I decided to try out the unlocked passport off of amazon about 2 weeks ago. I ordered one that was like new and got it in 2 days along with a T-Mobile sim card. From the minute I opened that box It was love at first sight.

Now I am definitely a self diagnosed smartphone junkie always getting the latest and greatest when it comes out but with the passport I held off and watched the first adopters post there reviews.

I must say I was taken by the masculine square design and tack sharp screen. So out of the box she came and off the sim card door popped and in the T-Mobile sim card with the $30 5gig data and unlimited text went.

Well I used the unlocked passport for a week sold it to one of my co workers because he was in awe of its design and missed a tactile keyboard (he has a note 3) and decided to go take a ride to the local Corp at&t store and get the redesigned one. Well I'm even more in love with this one. Much easier to old onto when hammering out long messages like this post here due to the longer chin on the bottom of the keyboard.

I am selling my iPhone 6 + to a very good friend of mine today and will be keeping my iPad air 2 as my iOS device if I need to play words with friends lol.

At&t's service is just as good as Verizon in my area and the LTE data is actually faster.

Just wanted to let people know that it's ok. Take the plunge you'll absolutely love receiving your emails and messages immediately when they are sent and you will love the way the passport handles your business and personal communication.

Blackberrys still reign heavyweight champion for security and the smartphone of choice when you need a device to get things done.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 07:47 AM
    I'm glad to see people took the plunge and try out the Passport. It's definitely an under rated device. I hope you continue spreading the words.
    03-02-15 08:11 AM
    I'm in the exact situation as you, current 6+ user, probably had every flagship smartphone in the past 10 years. Still waiting on receiving my ATT PP, however after playing with one in the store it was clearly able to perform the tasks it was designed for very well. I wish I had an OG PP to compare it to but alas, none of my friends do blackberries anymore.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-02-15 08:13 AM
    Enjoy your Passport. It really is a great phone!

Passport on AT&T
    03-02-15 08:33 AM
    Wish my carrier had it.
    sigh
    03-02-15 08:37 AM
    I may be biased, but I'd say you made a great choice.
    03-02-15 08:56 AM
    You can also D/L BlackBerry Blend to your iPad,...and link to your iPad,...and PC! But of course! You knew that already...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:22 AM
    Enjoy your passport. Fyi, it can play words with friends. Extremely well I might add. Get 1mobile app store or get it from amazon if available.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 10:17 AM
    I must concur with the thoughts here. I'm really enjoying the power and capability of the device as I go along with my daily routines. I'm on the Straight Talk service, (basically AT&T) and am doing well so far. The phone gets some really negative press from biased reviewers who dismiss the device out of hand. If you give the phone a chance it makes for a great daily driver. Cheers!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    03-02-15 12:38 PM
    Enjoy your passport. Fyi, it can play words with friends. Extremely well I might add. Get 1mobile app store or get it from amazon if available.

Posted via CB10

Words with Friends on the Passport is horrible compared to the iOS or iPad version..it also drains battery and sits in the hub for no reason.....but it works...not a fan.
    03-02-15 01:27 PM
    I have been using my Passport since Friday. Went on my Z30 last night and it felt foreign with the narrow view. VERY pleased to be working wide.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2480
    03-02-15 04:22 PM
    You can also D/L BlackBerry Blend to your iPad,...and link to your iPad,...and PC! But of course! You knew that already...

Posted via CB10
    Yes I have it on my mac and my iPad air 2 and love it.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:26 PM
    It's no 'plunge', it's ascension!

Posted via CB10
    zyad, rnd0209 and Cross like this.
    03-02-15 06:46 PM
    Passport specs are awesome. In fact, everything about the Passport is awesome.
    03-03-15 02:36 AM
    I'm in the exact situation as you, current 6+ user, probably had every flagship smartphone in the past 10 years. Still waiting on receiving my ATT PP, however after playing with one in the store it was clearly able to perform the tasks it was designed for very well. I wish I had an OG PP to compare it to but alas, none of my friends do blackberries anymore.
    Only difference is the QI charging, rounded corners, and slightly longer chin(basically a cosmetic change that BBerry shouldn't have allowed). I personally think the AT&T version is b*tt (can't believe that word is censored)a*s ugly. The OG Passport is where its at!! The square corners, huge screen, and touch enabled KB set it apart from every other device out there.
    03-03-15 07:33 AM