When Nokia were untouchable...BlackBerry was nowhere to be seen and people started noticing a strange alien device with keyboard called BlackBerry and boom! Out of nowhere everybody started using it for being weird blue thing. They were in for a big surprise technology BlackBerry smartphones have...BBM and it was game over to the competition. I have a feeling that the BlackBerry Passport might just bring something different all over again.

All things Berry
    06-26-14 02:14 PM
    When Nokia were untouchable...BlackBerry was nowhere to be seen and people started noticing a strange alien device with keyboard called BlackBerry and boom! Out of nowhere everybody started using it for being weird blue thing. They were in for a big surprise technology BlackBerry smartphones have...BBM and it was game over to the competition. I have a feeling that the BlackBerry Passport might just bring something different all over again.

All things Berry
    They've certainly gotten the attention in showing the device. I've seen a few front pages all about it.

Something different and unique is needed in a market of clones.
    06-26-14 02:27 PM
    Unfortunately for Blackberry, times have changed. A majority of the population no longer think for themselves. They have to be told what to like and dis-like. Currently, they are being told to dis-like Blackberry. They could have the best of the best phone and still not get the recognition they deserve. Example: the HTC One, it was the top of the line Android phone when it was released, but, it wasn't made by Samsung, so sales were not as good as they could have been.
    06-26-14 10:45 PM
    Unfortunately for Blackberry, times have changed. A majority of the population no longer think for themselves. They have to be told what to like and dis-like. Currently, they are being told to dis-like Blackberry. They could have the best of the best phone and still not get the recognition they deserve. Example: the HTC One, it was the top of the line Android phone when it was released, but, it wasn't made by Samsung, so sales were not as good as they could have been.
    I totally agree about the HTC One. I still see that phone on display at the stores and think of just how great it looks. HTC did a great job on it. I checked out an M8 and I didn't feel it as much as I hoped. But I have never seen either one in the wild. I see so many Samsungs.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 11:14 PM