I have a weird issue when I'm in a app and I get a notification I go to my hub and either read or delete the notification then when I go out back to my home screen or the app I was in it quickly goes back to the hub... I never seen this with my Z10 Q10 or Z30 I tried a restart and a hard restart and still happens does anyone else notice it or am I just nuts lol

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport
    10-07-14 01:18 PM
    I'm on Rogers official os by the way

10-07-14 01:18 PM
    I haven't noticed anything like this... appears to be working correctly for me.
    10-07-14 01:31 PM
    try resetting the hub by swiping the top right corner to the middle of the screen three times.
    10-07-14 01:34 PM
    try resetting the hub by swiping the top right corner to the middle of the screen three times.
    Just did it let's see what happens thanks

10-07-14 01:46 PM
    I think I know what you're talking about. A bug I think. It's as if the first attempt to leave the Hub does not 'take'. You have swipe again.
    10-07-14 01:46 PM
    I think I know what you're talking about. A bug I think. It's as if the first attempt to leave the Hub does not 'take'. You have swipe again.
    So I tried resetting the hub didn't solve the problem so right now I checked an email from Crackberry and when I went to open the cb app it opened then took me right to the hub but kept cb app open just had to go back into it so strange

10-07-14 01:52 PM
    Ok I figured something out if I set my emails to delete off hub and server it works fine but when I set to delete of hub only and I swipe out quick it takes me back...problem solved :-)

10-07-14 08:35 PM
    It's an issue, read bug, with the OS and what program it is giving focus to. In this case when you are in the hub and delete an email for example the notification dialog box pops up near bottom of screen (the one that offers opportunity to undo). If you leave the hub prior to that dialog box being cleared from the screen the OS is returning focus to the hub, incorrectly, from wherever you have navigated to. At least in the trials I have done this is the only time I have observed the behavior. I have never had it return to the hub if I wait until dialog clears before leaving the hub.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:03 PM
    Note I am running released 1154 on the Passport. I have observed the same behavior running leaked 1154 on Z30, Z10, and Q10.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:14 PM
    It's an issue, read bug, with the OS and what program it is giving focus to. In this case when you are in the hub and delete an email for example the notification dialog box pops up near bottom of screen (the one that offers opportunity to undo). If you leave the hub prior to that dialog box being cleared from the screen the OS is returning focus to the hub, incorrectly, from wherever you have navigated to. At least in the trials I have done this is the only time I have observed the behavior. I have never had it return to the hub if I wait until dialog clears before leaving the hub.

Posted via CB10
    Yes exactly if I wait it works fine if not it moves back to the hub

10-08-14 09:34 AM