Hey Yall, why is the code doesn't work for me. It kept saying invalid promo code. What is correct code?
    Thanks in advance.
    Digital river pulled the promo code. It's no longer any good.
    10-06-14 08:02 PM
    just check the order status, it shows "unsubmitted", whats this means?
    did you pay with paypal?
    10-06-14 08:03 PM
    did you pay with paypal?
    YES
    10-06-14 08:30 PM
    YES
    Then chances are that your order may not have gone through. someone else on the forum received a cancellation notice because they're paypal was never processed or something.
    10-06-14 08:50 PM
    Then chances are that your order may not have gone through. someone else on the forum received a cancellation notice because they're paypal was never processed or something.
    Thanks, i ll try contact customer support to see if it goes through.
    10-06-14 09:03 PM
    Ordered earlier today and I just got a confirmation email. I checked the order and it says "boxed shipment".

I can only guess that its boxed and ready to be picked up by a courier.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-06-14 09:14 PM
    Ordered earlier today and I just got a confirmation email. I checked the order and it says "boxed shipment".

I can only guess that its boxed and ready to be picked up by a courier.

you will likely get a back order email this evening or tomorrow morning.
    10-06-14 09:17 PM
    Awww man, now I'm all bummed out. I hope you're wrong.

10-06-14 09:33 PM
    I have a feeling both of my discounted VIP edition orders from early Sat morning won't be fulfilled.

What a tease.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:35 PM
    Hey Yall, why is the code doesn't work for me. It kept saying invalid promo code. What is correct code?
    Thanks in advance.
    The promo code was never supposed to work. So you missed the glitch.
    10-06-14 10:00 PM
    I was beginning to get worried, since I had not received the shipping notification email. I called the above-mentioned 1-800 number and spoke to someone who was very helpful. I ordered the VIP edition, and she told me that despite no tracking number showing up, that it has in fact been shipped. I should expect it in 1-3 business days. Secondly she also informed me that my invoice was in CDN dollars. I was concerned it was USD seeing as it's the VIP edition, and there was no shipping fee.

Will post a confirmation as soon as the device is in my hands.

It should be noted I ordered my Passport at 7:00pm (pacific time) on Friday evening.
    bungaboy and bungaboy like this.
    10-06-14 10:03 PM
    I was beginning to get worried, since I had not received the shipping notification email. I called the above-mentioned 1-800 number and spoke to someone who was very helpful. I ordered the VIP edition, and she told me that despite no tracking number showing up, that it has in fact been shipped. I should expect it in 1-3 business days. Secondly she also informed me that my invoice was in CDN dollars. I was concerned it was USD seeing as it's the VIP edition, and there was no shipping fee.

Will post a confirmation as soon as the device is in my hands.

It should be noted I ordered my Passport at 7:00pm (pacific time) on Friday evening.
    Let's hope this is the case. Maybe there's too many orders they couldn't get the shipping details out on time rather they'd just surprise us.

One can only hope!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:08 PM
    Exactly as you said. Got that dreaded email. I guess there goes my expectations of getting it by end of the week.

10-06-14 10:11 PM
    just check the order status, it shows "unsubmitted", whats this means?
    How do you guys check order status? Through findmyorder.com website?
    10-06-14 11:00 PM
    Yes.

I used my order number and the password for shopbb
    10-06-14 11:02 PM
    Yes.

I used my order number and the password for shopbb
    Tried it, but all I got is a receipt, can't find any order status. Am I missing something there?
    10-06-14 11:09 PM
    Tried it, but all I got is a receipt, can't find any order status. Am I missing something there?
    Try this;

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=oj1F8BGo
    10-06-14 11:20 PM
    Thanks, but I got the same result with this one too.
    10-06-14 11:43 PM
    And the last update in the 3rd "where's my shipping info" thread

I can officially confirm that two VIP Passports are on the way for my wife and I. My credit card account has just had the payment debit posted, which I confirmed with my credit card provider. I also confirmed with Digital River that the order in their system has been marked as completed. I have been reassured by both parties that this means that the transaction has closed and that goods are on the way. Digital River created a ticket for me to get the tracking update, but I have a feeling I am going to have the devices before I get the tracking #s.

This is now the first known instance that I can say where the VIP Passport order has actually fully gone through. I just hope that they are actually the VIP devices

For everyone's info, the order was placed at approximately 22:00 PST on October 3rd via Shop BlackBerry Canada. I used the coupon and received 25% off of two BlackBerry Passport VIP devices.
    Lacker20 likes this.
    10-07-14 12:39 AM
    Ordered from canada on Friday night for regular version with coupon . Got shipping confirmation, looks like will be delivered today

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 05:05 AM
    no update yet! just an email saying its back ordered!
    10-07-14 05:09 AM
    I got an automated email saying they didn't receive payment. Now I'm back to square one since I canceled my Rogers pre-order. Smh

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:04 AM
    I got an automated email saying they didn't receive payment. Now I'm back to square one since I canceled my Rogers pre-order. Smh

Posted via CB10
    Call them and see if you can get it sorted out. It may be that the pre-authorization expired and your credit card company refused a second request. Could also be PayPal related if you used PayPal. If you have the order number and the purchase was at the discount price, it is worth following up on it.
    10-07-14 07:35 AM
    Ordered Friday evening with the promo code. Total came to $607.70 CDN. No shipping notice as of yet. Checked the website and showing "boxed order."
    10-07-14 09:06 AM
    Ordered Friday evening with the promo code. Total came to $607.70 CDN. No shipping notice as of yet. Checked the website and showing "boxed order."
    This is common for a lot of people who ordered Friday evening.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:18 AM
114 12345