Hello again fellow Passporter's! I have a very good friend and colleague who has moved back to China. The only social app allowed is WeChat, had it on my K2. I have tried several older APK versions of the app from their website, but none will work. Does anyone know of a version that will work with our Passports? I only need it for this one contact, and this individual and his family is worth the effort. Please let me know. Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    08-28-19 04:54 PM
    Hello again fellow Passporter's! I have a very good friend and colleague who has moved back to China. The only social app allowed is WeChat, had it on my K2. I have tried several older APK versions of the app from their website, but none will work. Does anyone know of a version that will work with our Passports? I only need it for this one contact, and this individual and his family is worth the effort. Please let me know. Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    This was the last working version for BB10:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/wechat...-apk-download/

No idea if it stills works though. Pretty sure you need to sign up on an Android device first.
    08-28-19 05:35 PM
    This was the last working version for BB10:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/wechat...-apk-download/

No idea if it stills works though. Pretty sure you need to sign up on an Android device first.
    Unfortunately, it keeps asking to download the newer version and won't allow login. Do I have any other alternatives? Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    08-28-19 05:49 PM
    Unfortunately, it keeps asking to download the newer version and won't allow login. Do I have any other alternatives? Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    Nope. That's it. The newest version that will work on BB10 has been deprecated. You're out of luck.
    08-28-19 05:51 PM
    Nope. That's it. The newest version that will work on BB10 has been deprecated. You're out of luck.
    OK. Appreciate the attempt. Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    08-28-19 05:53 PM
    OK. Appreciate the attempt. Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    Can confirm that there is no version of WeChat that will work on BB10 anymore. There is a remote possibility (or there used to be) that an early ver 6 apk would work IF you signed in via Facebook but I never tried since I don't have a FB account. There is a thread here on CB explaining the process.
    08-29-19 01:10 AM
    Thank you. Will check it out.

Posted with my Passport
    08-29-19 12:12 PM