A while back, there was a post on how to get the free Kindle Fire edition of the Washington Post. Today, I went to use the app and the paper wouldn't load. Instead it required a download of an updated version. The result is the app doesn't recognize a Passport any longer as a Kindle. Has anyone got the new version running? If so, how did you do it?
    03-04-15 08:40 PM
    That was my post however, I don't have the new version. If someone has a Kindle though, it can be downloaded to there and extracted using APK Backup which is also available on Amazon. Sorry I can't help, no longer have a Kindle here to pull it off of.
    anon(9208252) and Montmartre like this.
    03-04-15 08:51 PM
    I have a Kindl too. Thank you for the help. i'll give it a try.
    03-04-15 09:15 PM
    It seems all the APK Backup aps want to back up to an SD card. Kindles don't have SD cards.

Would you please let me know which APK Backup app you recommend and how I would get the APK from my Kindle to my Passport?

Thanks
    03-05-15 06:39 PM
    It seems all the APK Backup aps want to back up to an SD card. Kindles don't have SD cards.

Would you please let me know which APK Backup app you recommend and how I would get the APK from my Kindle to my Passport?

Thanks
    03-05-15 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD