Hi all! I want another OS on my BlackBerry Passport, because of compatibility problems with such apps like Viber, WhatsApp, or Skype I usually use to communicate with customers in other countries. This phone is my favorite since 3 years and a good partner in business life, BUT since BlackBerry stopped supporting the BB-10, it became useless in these fields. My actual Passport (the second one) is almost new, so I decided to use it further if I find a solution. I've heard and seen some postings and videos about successfully installed OS's on Passports and I also want to change. Is there someone who could reveal me how to do it? I hate android, but there is no other way to have a compatible device. Thanks!
    12-27-17 12:49 PM
    I've heard and seen some postings and videos about successfully installed OS's on Passports and I also want to change. Is there someone who could reveal me how to do it?
    No you haven't. You just were led to believe they successfully installed a different OS. It's not possible and likely never will be.
    I've heard and seen some postings and videos about successfully installed OS's on Passports and I also want to change. Is there someone who could reveal me how to do it?
    No you haven't. You just were led to believe they successfully installed a different OS. It's not possible and likely never will be.
    Laura Knotek and andy957 like this.
    12-27-17 01:16 PM
    But..... I saw it on the ...... Internet..... LOL
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    12-27-17 01:17 PM
    If you like Android,why you bought a BlackBerry Passport?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-17 09:52 PM