I'm a bit frustrated that Verizon Wireless does not support the BlackBerry Passport. I really want to use one, but don't want to switch Carriers. Verizon is the best carrier in my area. Is there anyway to get around this issue?
    02-22-16 08:54 AM
    I would say... no as none of the Passports have CDMA radios...

But....Russel over at Android Central says that he has been using a PRIV on Verizon, and it doesn't have CDMA either.

Life on Verizon in an unlocked Android world isn't as painful as it used to be | Android Central

You'd have to be in an area with STRONG LTE signal everywhere, and also where they are allowing VOLTE for voice... a lot of "ifs".
    02-22-16 09:11 AM
    I'm a bit frustrated that Verizon Wireless does not support the BlackBerry Passport. I really want to use one, but don't want to switch Carriers. Verizon is the best carrier in my area. Is there anyway to get around this issue?
    If I were you I would question actual att customers in your area about att experience. REAL EXPERIENCE they can run speed tests using Speedtest apps too. Dont make assumptions esp since you have been at red for along time. att nis giving 650 to switch.

Dont forget to tell your att users to report findings to the FCC so they can fine att millions again this year. Either they fix the network or pay up!
    02-22-16 11:54 AM