Have to say love my passport to bits but have temporarily had to retire it for now after it fell down 2 flights of concrete stairs this morning at work.

Surprisingly its a born survivor. One minor scuff and no scratches or cracks on the screen. However afraid to use it until the cases arrive in the next few weeks. Scared the life out of me.

Back to a Google phone (for now) and keep finding myself swiping for the hub and the keyboard almost feels like a backwards step again. Have no problems if this one cracks or breaks. Just not my passport!! Lol
    10-15-14 06:55 AM
    can feel yor pain not shure why u are carring it around no pocket to put it into.

posted via my passport
    10-15-14 07:00 AM
    Better question is why it is taking SO long for BB to come out with the OEM accessories. Flip, holster and sleeve is a minimum.
    10-15-14 08:06 AM
    It was in my pocket but slipped out of my hands as I went to pull it out and answer it. I can vouch for its strength now though. I've pre ordered the case. Just need it to come through. )
    10-15-14 08:44 AM
    I have preordered from Clove UK and Crackberry CA. No word on when. I do not get it?? Why is it taking so long? I had a BB holster for my Z30 before the phone was in my hands.
    10-15-14 09:36 AM
    I would've been terrified! I'm glad it survived without any major damage. The Passport really is a durable beast of a phone.

Just curious, what case did you order?
    10-15-14 09:59 AM
    I ordered the blackberry flip case from expansys but also a pouch style case from eBay. Knowing my luck I probably need one of those ottorbox cases though lol.
    10-15-14 10:15 AM
    The flip cover looks really nice. The only reason I'm hesitant is that none of the pictures released so far show the back. I want to know for sure that there is a cut out for the camera before I buy. Also even if there is one, when you fold the cover back to open the phone that will also block the camera. That said I have a hard case on order and a little throwaway third party skin case that was available via prime on Amazon on the way.
    10-15-14 10:48 AM
    Happen to my Z10 and drop from standing height. Sold it immediately and bought another new one though making some loss. Bought for $214 and due to little visible mark, so sold it for $185. I do kept the free power pack for myself.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    10-15-14 10:54 AM
    BlackBerry Passport Leather Flip Case - BerryReview

There is the link to a few more pictures that show the cutout.

The flip cover looks really nice. The only reason I'm hesitant is that none of the pictures released so far show the back. I want to know for sure that there is a cut out for the camera before I buy. Also even if there is one, when you fold the cover back to open the phone that will also block the camera. That said I have a hard case on order and a little throwaway third party skin case that was available via prime on Amazon on the way.
    10-15-14 11:47 AM