I hope it does well. And I mean that as just general well wishing. Personally, the fixed battery is a deal breaker for me.
    I regularly go through two batteries for my Z10, and the fact that the Passport will need to be charged (as even the CB review noted) like an iPhone standing attached to a wall somewhere means I cannot get it.
    The connection on the bottom is great, frankly the landscape charging I find annoyingly idiotic on my Z(as I did on my 9800 too! Where's my Z vertical charger???)
    I like the new OS tweaks, like the select text reticule. And I hope the upgrade translates well to my Z.
    One sneaky suspicion I get from reading this is that one day we'll wake up and they'll say they're only making Android devices.
    And I understand the too big thing. It's not that it's too big -- it's from the looks of it not a smooth shape to handle. It looks like, well.. a passport. And u like a real passport that can bend (like an iPhone6! Ha!) the square edges and hard shape appear to make this unwieldy. But again, although the pictures make it seem like a mini tablet, I guess we'll just have to hold the darn thing.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:12 AM
    Maybe someday you will give it a try and find out that when you are able to actually see it and hold it and use it, some of the things you worry about are not necessarily true.
    09-26-14 09:02 PM
    The built in battery would last me longer than 2 fully charged z10's....got a full day out of my z30 but my z10 would die by noon on a full charge in the morning. I wouldent worry about battery at all if you use the z10, it will last you all day without having to carry all kinds of batteries around.
    09-26-14 09:31 PM