Hey guys,

Anyone have any issues like this? Sometimes theirs not responsesive in particular the volume down button but both are acting up. I'm finding it nigh on impossible to do a hard reset. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    JP

Posted via CB10
    08-08-17 02:31 AM
    Hey guys,

Anyone have any issues like this? Sometimes theirs not responsesive in particular the volume down button but both are acting up. I'm finding it nigh on impossible to do a hard reset. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    JP

Posted via CB10
    You don't need the volume buttons to do a hard reset. Just hold the power button down for about 12 seconds or until you see the red Led then let go. You could try cleaning the volume keys with compressed air or removing the case and cleaning but the latter is risky if you are not careful.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by brookie229; 08-09-17 at 07:08 AM.
    08-08-17 06:39 AM
    You don't need the volume buttons to do a hard reset. Just hold the power button down for about 12 seconds or until you see the red Led them let go. You could try cleaning the volume keys with compressed air or removing the case and cleaning but the latter is risky if you are not careful.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I didn't know I could use the power button for a hard reset. It didn't help much. I'm afraid my volume keys are acting up. I'll look into cleaning them. Thanks again.

JP

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 02:26 AM
    . You could try cleaning the volume keys with compressed air or removing the case and cleaning but the latter is risky if you are not careful.

Posted via CB10
    Hey again,

So it's my volume up button that's the issue. Down seems to work most of the time. I'll try compressed air but might have to open it up. In the mean I downloaded Volumizer. It works fine, I can adjust the volume in steps by hitting the volume button. Not ideal but usable for the time being. Do you know is there any way to take a screenshot without the volume buttons?

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 12:26 PM
    Hey again,

So it's my volume up button that's the issue. Down seems to work most of the time. I'll try compressed air but might have to open it up. In the mean I downloaded Volumizer. It works fine, I can adjust the volume in steps by hitting the volume button. Not ideal but usable for the time being. Do you know is there any way to take a screenshot without the volume buttons?

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    There are apps in BW both free and paid just search screen shot.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 12:47 PM