I had that problem In the Vodafone flagship store in Hamburg. Ended in a serious argument with them. At some point I was so close to just throw my 600? into their face.
    They said no matter what I do they won't sell it to me and I should please leave the store

Posted via CB10
    Why do they refuse to sell it to you "no matter what you do"???

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    08-15-14 04:22 AM
    I had that problem In the Vodafone flagship store in Hamburg. Ended in a serious argument with them. At some point I was so close to just throw my 600? into their face.
    They said no matter what I do they won't sell it to me and I should please leave the store

Posted via CB10
    This is odd. If they really refused to sell it to you I would go for Amazon. I bought a Q10 for myself and a Q5 for my sister there. Whoever hast it first - either Vodafone or Amazon - I will buy the Passport there.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 06:09 AM
    If the carriers sell an Android phone, they tamper with the firmware/bootloader & so on, so that when one powers up the phone, one sees their logo, plus the bonus of their services. Also one doesn't get the update to the software, just only after the carrier has mended with it also. The only pure software phones are the Nexus lines & CyanogenMod versions.
    Now, what's the case with BB ? If i'll buy a phone from a internet site in my country, which software version will have ? Unaltered one? What is sold on Amazon is carrier-tempered with ?
    Just to be clear, my next phone will be a carrier-free one; just plug in the sim & i'm good.
    So, to a particular extent, VDF in Germany does modify the software of the berries ? What's the case with Z10/30?
    08-15-14 07:54 AM
28 12