Is there a Visual Voice mail app for the Passport? I remember having it on my Z10 unless my memory is screwed.
    04-13-16 12:27 PM
    It should be there but it's part of the Hub and not an app. At least that's how it worked for me. If it's not there anymore, try contacting your carrier as this is not a standard feature provided. Mine actually disappeared for a while and, once I realized it was gone, I called Bell and they had messed something up when I switched plans and they had to manually add it back on.

Hope you can sort it out.
    04-13-16 12:39 PM
    It's in your Phone log. On your home screen tap the phone icon on the lower left. There you will see three taps "All, Missed and VVM."

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 02:52 PM
    I see it now that I actually got a voice mail. In the hub automatically. Thanks.

Posted via CB10 with the Passport SE
    04-13-16 04:52 PM
    I just bought a passport. I cannot set up VVM. I am on t-mobile. I had it on my prior phone (Android). I go to phone, settings, voicemail, select vvm, and keep getting an error message that the phone cannot connect. It is dialing the same number as I do if I manually call VM. T-mobile couldn't help me. But from everything I have read, it should be available. Just an additional note: I have tried this multiple times with wifi on and off. I often had to turn it off on my LG for VVM to work. Any ideas how to fix this?
    07-16-16 07:33 PM
    I just bought a passport. I cannot set up VVM. I am on t-mobile. I had it on my prior phone (Android). I go to phone, settings, voicemail, select vvm, and keep getting an error message that the phone cannot connect. It is dialing the same number as I do if I manually call VM. T-mobile couldn't help me. But from everything I have read, it should be available. Just an additional note: I have tried this multiple times with wifi on and off. I often had to turn it off on my LG for VVM to work. Any ideas how to fix this?
    I really think it is a carrier thing. I had switched something on my phone plan sometime ago and several days later, noticed I had not "received" a voicemail message in a while. I looked everywhere on the device and there was nothing that I could find in terms of settings (I had thought initially that I had possibly shut something off by mistake). Called my carrier, found out that they had removed the feature from my plan. I had them put it back on, then had to reboot my phone and there it was again.

I would call T-Mobile back. I don't think that it is a very widely used feature and it is quite possible that the rep that you were speaking with didn't actually know what you were referring to (no disrespect to them). For my carrier, it is an add-on feature that I pay extra for. It isn't included in any of their plans. I hope you can get it working again as it is a very useful function to have!
    crd2016 likes this.
    07-16-16 08:09 PM
    This is a follow-up to my prior post. I re-started my Passport and VVM appeared and notified me of new messages. Nice.
    07-16-16 08:48 PM
    Just an FYI. VVM seems to be related to a text from 129. I've been getting cryptic texts from 129 and found out the VVM relationship from the Howard forums.

I too lost VVM somehow. I didn't really care, but if I am missing actual messages, I suppose I will have to straighten this out.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 08:57 PM