Hi there, not sure if this is a Passport issue or a general  issue after the event OS update and I just posted the following in the software release comments from Blaze:

I just tried the video function of the camera after the latest update. It records a few seconds then pauses (the image freezes), then resumes recording then again freezes and resumes. It happened on two separate occasions. Has this happened to any other user?

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    12-21-15 06:43 PM
    Hi there, not sure if this is a Passport issue or a general  issue after the event OS update and I just posted the following in the software release comments from Blaze:

I just tried the video function of the camera after the latest update. It records a few seconds then pauses (the image freezes), then resumes recording then again freezes and resumes. It happened on two separate occasions. Has this happened to any other user?

Try writing to the device instead as a test. Your SD card may not be fast enough.
    12-21-15 06:46 PM
    Holly molly were you right. Thanks for the tip, I'm not tech savy. It's odd though as I didn't have this issue prior.

12-21-15 07:00 PM