Indeed two days with the passport but since I put everything I had in the classic I expected at least the same battery performance.
    It was warming up and barely lasting the day when I checked the monitor and saw that top of the usage in cpu and battery was pim services.
    Up to 20% idle current usage of cpu, non stop, everything closed!
    So I turned off background running off but still nothing!
    Then I Uninstalled whatsup and viber and it went back to normal, installed viber again and pim services went rocketing back to +20%. Whatsup seems fine.
    Is there any way around or should I just ditch viber?

I'm tuning 10.3.2.2474 by the way

Thanks!

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    12-09-15 04:03 AM
    Hi I just got my Passport SE 2 weeks ago and for the first 4 to 5 days my battery life was pretty poor & I'm a heavy user. But nor it has settled in and it is much better. I have Viber & Whatsapp on my phone as well. Whatsapp is no problem, where did you get Viber. Let me recommend getting it from 9Apps I have found it to be a very good app supplier. Many of the apps like Viber are free (No ad's) and run very well on my Passport. Do watch the Android runtime I have been getting 4.01 to 4.03 to work with no problems. I hope this helps. Still getting used to it coming from the Z10 & my first PKB. I have had all VKB BlackBerries in the past Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE
    12-09-15 04:35 AM
    Hi I just got my Passport SE 2 weeks ago and for the first 4 to 5 days my battery life was pretty poor & I'm a heavy user. But nor it has settled in and it is much better. I have Viber & Whatsapp on my phone as well. Whatsapp is no problem, where did you get Viber. Let me recommend getting it from 9Apps I have found it to be a very good app supplier. Many of the apps like Viber are free (No ad's) and run very well on my Passport. Do watch the Android runtime I have been getting 4.01 to 4.03 to work with no problems. I hope this helps. Still getting used to it coming from the Z10 & my first PKB. I have had all VKB BlackBerries in the past Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE
    I installed viber from amazon appstore. Maybe I have to give it time but the classic didn't have such issues as I remember.

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    12-09-15 04:53 AM