Did u install blackberry Google ID and Google services? Just try to install those and retry it might help.
    I looked for them both in BB world and Amanzon and didn't find such things. Where do I get those?
    02-05-15 03:45 AM
    I looked for them both in BB world and Amanzon and didn't find such things. Where do I get those?
    It's not in BlackBerry world and amazon, it's patched version of Google services by cobalt in this forum. I can't post the links here. Someone please post the links here.
    02-05-15 04:52 AM
    I got passport 4 days ago. After installed snap on my phone 10.3.0.908. downloaded version 4.3.3.67 and either it says "unfortunately viber has stopped" before using it, or it just gets stuck. Then I tried the latest version viber from google store. This version won't work well, i can make messages but can't make calls or answer calls. It always.get disconnected. Can hou help me?
    02-07-15 11:36 AM
    Hi guys,

Got my passport few weeks ago and love it. Viber has been an essential tool for me now, so no way I can live without it. Just wanted to tell you that with my environment, the passport+viber is working perfectly fine. From sending text to making voice calls. However I have not tried any "viber out".

Anyways, how my environment is
    Passport 10.3.1.1565
    Viber 5.2.2

How I installed it was through extracting the apk file from my other android phone. Nothing special.

What I have not tried and therefore cannot assure are
    -testing "viber out"
    -purchasing stickers

But it all seems good!
    03-17-15 05:57 PM
    Cant seem to sign in to viber. Whenever I type my phone number in and press ok for it to send me a sms all I get is a blank error message (which only says error with the ok button). This happens regardless of OS version and Viber vesion.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    03-17-15 08:06 PM
    Use viber in snap. It works. I'm using it

Posted via My Sexy and Bold Passport CB10
    03-17-15 08:29 PM
    I got passport 4 days ago. After installed snap on my phone 10.3.0.908. downloaded version 4.3.3.67 and either it says "unfortunately viber has stopped" before using it, or it just gets stuck. Then I tried the latest version viber from google store. This version won't work well, i can make messages but can't make calls or answer calls. It always.get disconnected. Can hou help me?
    I found a workaround and I'm not sure if this will be a fix for everyone but it worked for me.

Here are the steps that I did:
    1. Delete Viber app
    2. Restored Viber from a previous z10 backup
    3. Activated Viber and if the error "unfortunately viber has stopped" appears again, close the app(just make sure Viber is 100% activated)
    4. Download and install Viber from Snap(put it in a different location from the original Viber to avoid confusion)
    5. After installing the Viber Snap version, delete the 1st Viber that you used for activation.

This method worked for me, hope it works for the others since the Viber from Snap is way better than the one from BB World.
    04-17-15 03:04 PM
    Viber is the only app I have had issues with on the passport.

Firstly, there is no viber app on BBWorld for passport. Can someone else confirm this? I had it on my Z10 previously downloaded from BBWorld, which worked decently well.

For my PP, I downloaded Viber from snap. The layout is average. When I answer calls it gets disconnected immediately. Also, due to the square screen layout, the answer/reject buttons cannot be seen properly.

I have tried the zoom in/out options but not much difference.

This is not a complete deal breaker as there are other options like Skype and BBM Video (which I haven't tried yet) but would like to get viber to work on my PP as I got family using it.

Would like to hear thought from other CB members using Viber. Thanks!

Via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    ahhhlain likes this.
    10-14-16 12:40 AM
    Viber 5.6.4 works great! Only thing is it only synces contacts from local storage

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 02:10 AM
    5.6.5 sorry!!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 03:31 AM
    I get the same error message regardless the Viber version im installing .
    Any help will be appreciated.
    10-31-16 02:32 AM
    Viber 5.6.5.188 works great for me.
    Passport 10.3.2.2474

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 03:34 AM
    Installed Viber apk ver 5.3.0 on my Passport and it works including video calling. My contacts on BBM used Android devices and cross platform video call is not supported and viber is the solution. At least for now.

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky.
    11-01-16 12:46 AM
    I'm personally using 5.6.5 via Amazon app store and it works, can't say without hithces but it works fine overall, so far
    11-01-16 04:22 AM
    Viber on my passport works perfectly. What u need to do... if you have an older bb10 phone like the z10 is back up your z10 to BlackBerry Link. Then restore only Viber to your Passport. Below are pics of how it looks with and without the zoom in feature. Enjoy..

Attachment 305344
    Attachment 305345

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 08:20 AM
    Why don't we have Viber 10 on PassportSQW100-1? The android version burns too much battery and has no hub integration. Makes it suck.

Posted via CB10
    ahhhlain likes this.
    11-06-16 09:32 AM
    Installed Viber apk ver 5.3.0 on my Passport and it works including video calling. My contacts on BBM used Android devices and cross platform video call is not supported and viber is the solution. At least for now.

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky.
    Does viber apk have integration to hub?
    11-06-16 10:56 AM
    Use viber in snap. It works. I'm using it

Posted via My Sexy and Bold Passport CB10
    Pls post step by step instructions on how to properly install Viber via Snap. I initially had viber from Amazon on this BlackBerry PP but I had accidentally security wiped by PP. After able to recover the phone, I am unable to download viber anymore. I tried using the Ghost Commander to remove viber and reinstalled the app from Amazon and still it just opens viber and closes the app immediately. Im lost. BlackBerry PP is my main phone and I use Iphone 4s as my Viber phone. Would really want to get rid of the IOS but I also need my Viber.

Im sad. Very.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 05:43 PM
    Old version of viber which works is com.viber.voip_5.6.5.apk.1885-207

Once you download from online repository works fine once you install. Plenty of threads on this. Make sure existing version deleted first.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 03:05 AM
    Old version of viber which works is com.viber.voip_5.6.5.apk.1885-207

Once you download from online repository works fine once you install. Plenty of threads on this. Make sure existing version deleted first.

Posted via CB10
    I entered com.viber.voip_5.6.5.apk.1885-207 on the PP browser but it doesnt pull up anything. I have stong wifi network and is able to browse fine but not on the link provided.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 08:25 AM
    Does viber apk have integration to hub?
    I do get viber notification on the hub.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 09:30 AM
    http://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/...92-minAPI9.apk

Here's the link if you want a working viber for your Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 09:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you .
    You can work viber for your blackberry from google play . "It's safest.
    11-07-16 10:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for responding. I tried saving the said link but nothing happens aftr saving it. I dont see the downloaded file anywhere nor is there any download progress bar after the dialogue box asking where to save the file. No error message. Just an empty white screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 11:13 AM
    11-12-16 03:30 PM
138 ... 23456