I didnt attempt for my Passport to ask for my device passport. I typed in my password 10x's and it did a device wipe out. I dont know why my device did this in the first place yet alone didnt accept my password. I only have one for this phone. Lost all my data, Mainly pictures I cant get back. Seriously, I only use one password yet my Passport locked and wanted me to type blackberry than my password. Passport was in my cup holder the whole drive home. Nothing touched it until I got home picked up the cell and it required a password to unlock. Yes I put a pw lock on it. (which I knew) Which is odd why it didnt accept it. Never had this issue before and have owned more than 5 different BlackBerrys. I feel like I was hacked low key.

Has this happen to anyone? Funny thing is BlackBerry is having a security summit today.
    07-18-16 11:13 PM
    PKB key got stuck maybe, forcing a double-type...my best guess.
    07-18-16 11:28 PM
    I guess system crash os crash! Many problems are caused by different apps and sometimes unrecognized! They have a lot of permissions even without our knowledge. Apps are allowed to change ur daily routine device causing weird things showed on screen and sometimes even OS crash! This is really weird and I never heard about it! Anyway are u sure u typed the correct password or that u didnt change it at all? The other gueesing is from BlackBerry Protect website! Iv heard from my friend that he locked his device from there and then he wasnt able to unlock it even while typing the correct code! Kind a weird thing too but anyway nothing works for u now cause ur device was already wiped out! Sorry for that!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 12:46 AM
    Yep had the problem.
    The person who took my phone experienced it though.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 07:45 PM
    Picture PW is the best way to go

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 08:32 PM