ive been pretty happy as well, except the fact that i had to use super glue to fix my lifting screen
    09-15-15 01:39 PM
    I'm an avid reader as well I have not checked out the kindle reader app as I'm afraid I will use it for convenience and I don't want to abandon my kindle paperwhite lol. How do you find reading on the passport? Is there a keyboard shortcut for page turning?
    Kindle is awesome on the passport. Reading is awesome, too! Nice wide screen is real nice as you can imagine. Keyboard shortcut for page turning is the space bar.
    09-15-15 02:24 PM
    Kindle is awesome on the passport. Reading is awesome, too! Nice wide screen is real nice as you can imagine. Keyboard shortcut for page turning is the space bar.
    Ahh thanks. I was hoping it'd be terrible so I wouldn't be tempted to look! I just had to ask...
    09-15-15 02:36 PM
    Page turning is the space bar... Now I feel smarter! I've read a bunch of book through Kindle on Passport, but never figure that out... Thanks for the tip!
    09-15-15 04:56 PM
    Well. I love "Passport" is what I do to "Passport". When I say "very happy", I refer to what "Passport" does to me, i.e., she loves me back and makes me very happy.
    Well, on some points, I have to agree with you...

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 11:24 PM
30 12