I check CrackBerry everyday. I got unlocked Passport since it launched., and was extremely happy with it. I was looking for next excitement, and have no luck as of today. CrackBerry forum is kind of boring. There are tons of nice people in this forum who are willing to help me. But I am just happy with my Passport. So I finally made a big decision, and created this post which matters more than anything else: I am very happy with Passport. I feel pity for whoever does not agree with me, or simply has no chance to see this post (I deleted thousands of words here, to be political correct). Cheers.
    09-13-15 10:02 PM
    I check CrackBerry everyday. I got unlocked Passport since it launched., and was extremely happy with it. I was looking for next excitement, and have no luck as of today. CrackBerry forum is kind of boring. There are tons of nice people in this forum who are willing to help me. But I am just happy with my Passport. So I finally made a big decision, and created this post which matters more than anything else: I am very happy with Passport. I feel pity for whoever does not agree with me, or simply has no chance to see this post (I deleted thousands of words here, to be political correct). Cheers.
    You're my idol.....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-13-15 10:20 PM
    You are mine idol. I think we can get alone well~
    09-13-15 10:47 PM
    We should all get a room. LOL.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    09-13-15 10:58 PM
    Only if you owned a Passport!
    09-13-15 11:00 PM
    I'm super happy with my SE Passport too! Cheers.
    09-13-15 11:11 PM
    Yes agree with you, happy with my passport.

Blackberry Passport on telkomsel network
    09-13-15 11:47 PM
    Thumbs up..

Posted via  Blackberry Passport (SE) - Singapore
    09-14-15 12:03 AM
    Best thread of the week!
    09-14-15 12:13 AM
    I have mine since three days and this phone is from another world.
    Even my girlfriend who is a true iPhone fan said 'BOOM, PASSPORT' the first time she saw it.
    09-14-15 12:23 AM
    love it and it loves me back,lol
    09-14-15 12:34 AM
    I've been very happy with my Passport since I've got it a few months ago.
    Sure my family makes fun of Blackberry saying that the company is dead... but my Passport can do and does things better than their iPhone can do, but most of all, I love having the qwerty physical keyboard!

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    09-14-15 02:18 AM
    A lot of happiness going around

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 05:47 AM
    I am not happy but an addict

...but after having experienced a big loss and almost a trauma when 'palm' died... I have found a new path to follow...

And I am crazy in love with 'her'...the black beauty

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    09-14-15 05:54 AM
    Broadband not in wide use in Nigeria, so most internet connect is mostly via the mobile phone. The Blackberry passport passport provides an ideal platform for me as a good replacement for the Laptop/Tablet as a daily driver as a connection to the internet. I have tried my hand on the Samsung s4 a year ago but just couldn't replace my Blackberry 9900 until the passport came along. Could only keep the Sammy for 4 months before heading back to the Blacberry world.
    09-14-15 04:40 PM
    Just try to security wipe your Passport and tell us if you are still happy with it...

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 08:00 PM
    Just try to security wipe your Passport and tell us if you are still happy with it...

Posted via CB10
    What is wrong with security wipe? I don't have to do security wipe so far. I don't sell any used phone...
    09-14-15 08:14 PM
    Can't be happier with any other phone.

Posted via the king of phones. The Passport.
    09-14-15 08:28 PM
    I am super happy with the Passport. Unfortunately my work day has been too busy to even use it. Read 2 books off of the Kindle app this weekend

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 08:31 PM
    Got my Passport this past August and I absolutely love it, Best BlackBerry by far. The keyboard is amazing and I will don't miss typing on glass.

Posted via my incredible Passport
    09-14-15 09:16 PM
    My first PKB and I am starting to get the hang of it and liking it a lot! Passport SE has filled all of my expectations!!!

 Passport SE 
    09-14-15 10:00 PM
    What is wrong with security wipe? I don't have to do security wipe so far. I don't sell any used phone...
    Well, we can conclude right now that BlackBerry Passport break any record in Guinness World Records with regards to "longest security wipe" time. The current record is still stuck at 99% for more than 2 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Passport. But 'love' and being 'very happy' is probably not co-existence on this device... or on any devices in particular...

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 10:13 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I love my Passport. But 'love' and being 'very happy' is probably not co-existence on this device... or on any devices in particular...
    Well. I love "Passport" is what I do to "Passport". When I say "very happy", I refer to what "Passport" does to me, i.e., she loves me back and makes me very happy.
    09-15-15 11:11 AM
    My wife gave me the ultimatum it's me or the passport, after careful consideration, 30 seconds, told her not to let the door hit her in the arse on the way out,passport still hasn't had a headache..

Passport to heaven..
    09-15-15 11:45 AM
    I am super happy with the Passport. Unfortunately my work day has been too busy to even use it. Read 2 books off of the Kindle app this weekend

Posted via CB10
    I'm an avid reader as well I have not checked out the kindle reader app as I'm afraid I will use it for convenience and I don't want to abandon my kindle paperwhite lol. How do you find reading on the passport? Is there a keyboard shortcut for page turning?
    09-15-15 01:20 PM
30 12