11-09-14 09:06 AM
31 12
tools
    I think it is obvious that BlackBerry won't announce the Passport for Verizon until AT&T at least releases the Passport. Sure it is speculation but it is based on logic. Your idea of a Verizon Passport announcement in December has no basis in logic or rumors. It is random.

Hey I hope I am wrong, but I am not.
    11-02-14 06:44 PM
    OP: Just an fyi, AT&T takes the discount off of the phone portion of the plan only. I also have a corporate discount with AT&T
    That interesting because AT&T takes my discount off the data portion of your plan.
    11-02-14 07:26 PM
    AT&T take discounts off the data portion of mobile share plan. Verizon does the same on their mobile share plans as well but as you stated you had unlimited data which tells me you had a old single line plan where they grouped talk, text and data separately. Those old plans would have the discount taken off the talk portion. Discounts never take off the entire price plan so if you have a moderate to small pool of data from AT&T that's probably why you're not seeing the same amount taken off.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 11:49 PM
    Discounts never take off the entire price plan
    Corporate discounts through T-Mobile take it off the entire plan. Never say never.

Back on topic, I hope VZW won't be seeing the Passport on VoLTE only unless they make haste with their common VoLTE roaming agreement with AT&T.

[CB10 / Q10]
    11-09-14 06:49 AM
    Hmm are you sure because I've had customers come in with corporate discounts and I checked their bill and it wasn't?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 08:53 AM
    Corporate discounts through T-Mobile take it off the entire plan. Never say never.

Back on topic, I hope VZW won't be seeing the Passport on VoLTE only unless they make haste with their common VoLTE roaming agreement with AT&T.

[CB10 / Q10]
    I agree with that, and it makes me curious to see how their initial rollout of VoLTE will be like among the smaller markets that won't allow too many towers to be built. (the city I'm currently studying at has such a law)
    11-09-14 09:06 AM
31 12