I am on vacation this week in Las Vegas and so far each day i have had between 5 and 10 people ask me about my phone. * Usually the conversation starts the same. * They see the size and ask "what kind is your phone?". I tell them its the Blackberry Passport and they smile or make a quick comment. I respond by saying something along the lines that I wouldn't trade it for any other device. * I then mention a few specs and show them how fluid the OS is and i always make sure to get about 6 or 7 apps going. * That never fails to impress. I do mention the app store is the weakness but I don't care about snapchat or flinging birds at rocks. **

The conversations usually last about 5 minutes and they always compliment the device before we part ways. * I in no way think I am convincing people to seek out and buy a Blackberry but hopefully they learned a little something and realized the devices may be a little better than widely reported. **

Posted via CB10
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    07-18-15 01:10 AM
    Nice. What color of Passport do you have?
    Actually BlackBerry can also fling rocks at pigs. But yeah, my kids won't touch BlackBerry since it can't play Minecraft and install line Messenger natively.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 01:23 AM
    You take your phone while on vacation? Hmmm

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
    07-18-15 01:34 AM
    Actually BlackBerry can also fling rocks at pigs. But yeah, my kids won't touch BlackBerry since it can't play Minecraft and install line Messenger natively.

Posted via CB10
    I have the black passport. I have had it since launch and it has been flawless. I know how you feel with the game issue but most business people i talk with love the hub when they see how easy it is.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 01:51 AM
    Yeah. I carry my Blackberry at all times. I am disciplined enough to put it down and not feel i have to respond immediately on every message. Truthfully since I got the Passport i no longer bring my laptop. I can do everything on my BlackBerry, and even log into my virtual computer for work if need be.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 01:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually it can play Minecraft (Android version). I have it installed and my son plays with it. It also plays Five Nights of Freddy 2 and other games.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 05:19 AM
    Funny that when I am in Vegas (I do a lot of work with the State and have meetings there a lot) that is where I get asked most about my Passport as well. Juts last week a guy approached me and asked how I like it. He must have really been interested as I had "the international symbol of leave me alone" headphones on. He had a Bold and switched to an iphone and hated it. He may now be a convert thanks to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 09:52 AM
    Great to hear your story,lol
    07-18-15 10:00 AM
    Actually it can play Minecraft (Android version). I have it installed and my son plays with it. It also plays Five Nights of Freddy 2 and other games.

Posted via CB10
    Yup my son loves BlackBerry and wants me to buy him his own BlackBerry lol
    On vacation and answering many questions about my Passport-img_20150718_110901.png

Posted via CB10
    wyrdfool likes this.
    07-18-15 10:09 AM